• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kobiash1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    little elm
    Has there been, or hope of repeal, of Hussien Obama, gun trust restriction placed this last year.
    TIA
    Jerry

" Smells like victory "
    Texas SOT

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I'd rather just repeal all the regulations against suppressors and SBR's, maybe even full auto, and be done with this nonsense.

But yes, seems like it would be pretty easy for Trump to withdraw that EO. Maybe even issue a new one prohibiting federal enforcement for anything manufactured and sold within the same state.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    We can only hope, best shot is Suppressors, but there may be issues with some Republicans. Just have to wait it out and hope our friends in some of the iffy states get active.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    It wasn't an EO it was a change in federal regulations. Under federal law they have to do the whole rigamarole all over again if they try to revert 41P. The comment period, reviews, etc...

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    It wasn't an EO it was a change in federal regulations. Under federal law they have to do the whole rigamarole all over again if they try to revert 41P. The comment period, reviews, etc...

That is correct, may have been "ordered" by Odummer, but was not an executive order.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I do not think there will be much effort to change it. Most folks like it better and the loopholes to get around it are getting well known.

A bigger effort will be to remove things from NFA altogether, - silencers, then SBRs, etc.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I do not think there will be much effort to change it. Most folks like it better and the loopholes to get around it are getting well known.

A bigger effort will be to remove things from NFA altogether, - silencers, then SBRs, etc.

1+ to this. Our efforts are better spent eliminating the items idiotic beurocrats can affect with their regulations.

Kobiash1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    little elm
    There is just my daughter, active duty, and me on our trust, I that one of the loop hole referred to here? What else might I do?

Top Bottom