• ...and so much more!
  • Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Why can't CDL drivers do something as simple as a change of address online? Not renew a license mind you just change your address?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Regualr folks can just not drivers damn BS. Oh well all sorts of stuff to watch at the DPS office.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    What really sucks is when they send out the notice for Medical card update and list the wrong form to send in to update it. Plus the fact that when they do it they cut your license and issue a new one when nothing changes on the physical license, just the database.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    State employees are like Federal employees. They for the most part cannot be fired. You must give them stuff to do.
    Had a class "B" for a couple years. That's a bus driver license. Quickly had enough of the undisciplined human cargo. Next renewal the person at the DPS office was actually mad. It's only an extra however much it was, she whined.
    Actually I got rid of it because I still keep my motorcycle endorsement. I did not like to have a class "BM" endorsement. It just bothered me.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    State employees are like Federal employees. They for the most part cannot be fired. You must give them stuff to do.
    Had a class "B" for a couple years. That's a bus driver license. Quickly had enough of the undisciplined human cargo. Next renewal the person at the DPS office was actually mad. It's only an extra however much it was, she whined.
    Actually I got rid of it because I still keep my motorcycle endorsement. I did not like to have a class "BM" endorsement. It just bothered me.
    Better then being constipated.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    That joke, yes, that's why I dropped the class B.

Shot placement is everything.

Top Bottom