• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    Yesterday afternoon around 4pm six black males entered an unnamed pawn shop in NWHouston to buy ammo. This was preceded by 30 black males buying handguns from Academy and passing background check.

Can you say black lives matter?
    Capitol Armory ad

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Yesterday afternoon around 4pm six black males entered an unnamed pawn shop in NWHouston to buy ammo. This was preceded by 30 black males buying handguns from Academy and passing background check.

Can you say haven't committed a crime until they commit a crime. I was at the range yesterday and two young black guys and a gal were next to me. We had several conversations about guns n' such they told me they had built an AR, had about $1,600.00 in the build but they didn't have it with them.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

Hey news flash 1 in 4 people in Houston is black ;-) A vast majority of them are not BLM supporters or members. Last I checked the 2nd amendment was not race specific.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    My buddy said maybe straw purchases.

Earlier in the week in south Austin a charter bus went to Harbor Freight and cleaned them out of hammers and crowbars and other handtools. A day later Academy got broken into and about 20 cars had their cats removed by chopsaw with red blades.

Paraphrased from arfcom

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Earlier in the week in south Austin a charter bus went to Harbor Freight and cleaned them out of hammers and crowbars and other handtools. A day later Academy got broken into and about 20 cars had their cats removed by chopsaw with red blades.

Paraphrased from arfcom

So, they broke into one Academy, then a group of 30 legally bought guns at another Academy?

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    2A applies to all, regardless of skin color. Not sure the point. These folks have the same rights to defend themselves as anyone else. A lot of black folk, hispanic folk, etc are as against BLM (the organization) and the violence that they bring as much as lily white folks. They probably see what's going down in Portland, Seattle, and Colorado and don't want it coming to their neighborhood.

I was in the Tomball Academy the other day and they had two Glock 9mm pistols in the case, plus a Glock 44, and a couple Ruger 22's and some single action revolvers - not much in the way of ammo, not much in the way of semi-auto rifles. If you need a bolt gun, they still had plenty.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Paraphrased from arfcom

Lol, what the hell does cat converter theft have to do with Academy? Were the cars parked inside academy for some reason? And what about red blades? They used Milwaukee blades...boycott Milwaukee!

Sounds like a bunch of hokum to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom