• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    It just would not do for the "UN" troops to face not only an armed populace (Zaire, Somalia, etc) but one that can actually shoot! They have not met - let alone faced - folks who think of 600 yard shooting as warm ups and compete at 1000 yards or more.

I recall reading about contractors with a company called Executive Outcomes.

A small number of contractors reclaimed oil facilities in Angola that entire UN peacekeeping forces were unable to defend, let alone retake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Breathing life back into this because I’m just as fûckingpissedashell on this as I am on the original topic

c1f61b3135d3e2f94bc9d0e40783deab.jpg

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

Probably a paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-...5v0xebcvih8gm9b&reflink=article_copyURL_share

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Breathing life back into this because I’m just as fûckingpissedashell on this as I am on the original topic

c1f61b3135d3e2f94bc9d0e40783deab.jpg

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

Probably a paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-...5v0xebcvih8gm9b&reflink=article_copyURL_share
    I think I was separated from my family at the border. I'll call myself an immigrant for $450K.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    More bullshit from the controlled crash machine.

Citizens struggling to get by, watching as store shelves empty without resupply? People being threatened with job loss for not partaking in medical experiments? **** those people.

Border jumping illegals who will overburden our education systems, healthcare systems, and legal systems? **** it, lets give every one of those bastards nearly half million each. Family of 8 illegals? 3.6 Million buckaroos. They can buy up whole blocks.

If this happens and states don't start seceding, we are all doomed.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    More bullshit from the controlled crash machine.

Citizens struggling to get by, watching as store shelves empty without resupply? People being threatened with job loss for not partaking in medical experiments? **** those people.

Border jumping illegals who will overburden our education systems, healthcare systems, and legal systems? **** it, lets give every one of those bastards nearly half million each. Family of 8 illegals? 3.6 Million buckaroos. They can buy up whole blocks.

If this happens and states don't start seceding, we are all doomed.
    Well, you could look at it this way. If inflation continues to snowball, $450K may be $50 in 2020 money by the time they receive it. Can't wait until our currency is on par with Venezuela. *sarcasm*

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Interesting commentary by the ACLU:
    “President Biden may not have been fully briefed about the actions of his very own Justice Department as it carefully deliberated and considered the crimes committed against thousands of families separated from their children as an intentional governmental policy,” said Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, which is involved in the litigation. “But if he follows through on what he said, the president is abandoning a core campaign promise to do justice for the thousands of separated families.”

e959f6010c18a6862145cb5c360592f0.jpg

Paywall for most: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-...jmfoz8fg3zd5l7b&reflink=article_copyURL_share

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    “President Biden may not have been fully briefed about the actions of his very own Justice Department as it carefully deliberated and considered the crimes committed against thousands of families separated from their children as an intentional governmental policy,” said Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, which is involved in the litigation. “But if he follows through on what he said, the president is abandoning a core campaign promise to do justice for the thousands of separated families.”

Paywall for most: https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-...jmfoz8fg3zd5l7b&reflink=article_copyURL_share
    No one should get anything. Not even a bologna sandwich.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx

765F94CC-B904-4EAF-8C87-86CC3436A556.jpeg

Top Bottom