• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Grade school trip to the Milwaukee zoo. way back then. Girl tried to pet the teddy bears. Lost half her arm. Stupid's been around for awhile.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    dude gets smoked by what looks to be a female cop...takes about 6 rounds point blank, goes limp. Can only be viewed on Youtube

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    YT pulled the video for violating terms of service. I guess facts are not allowed. Somebody probably cried and wrote a nasty letter to YT mods.
    But I can imagine what it was like. Not the first time, not the last.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Holeee cheeet, people, watch the angles. Crossfire!
    That was utterly unsafe. Who was dude in angle #2? He was locked back after initial shooting. Did he spend all 19 (or so) rounds on the suspect? Why is he not reloading while the suspect is down? When the shotgun came into play, why were officers still using their sidearms on the suspect? Does the APD SOP allow the use of pistols and rifles when a shotgunner is present on scene? They were shooting toward a shopping center. Where did all the rounds go?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Holeee cheeet, people, watch the angles. Crossfire!
    That was utterly unsafe. Who was dude in angle #2? He was locked back after initial shooting. Did he spend all 19 (or so) rounds on the suspect? Why is he not reloading while the suspect is down? When the shotgun came into play, why were officers still using their sidearms on the suspect? Does the APD SOP allow the use of pistols and rifles when a shotgunner is present on scene? They were shooting toward a shopping center. Where did all the rounds go?

Less than lethal rounds in the shotgun.

They had no effect, so he got put down.

Yeah, that slide was locked back for a LONG time.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I only knew it because he stated it as he advanced.
    It didn't appear to have any designation at all on it.
    Had tape on barrel but ya usually LTL shitguns have neon green orange or even pink stocks.

I dont know what APDs policy is.

Phucking aye on the crossfire indeed. The tunnel vision is also an issue for a couple of those guys. Much less coordinated than usually seen.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …Much less coordinated than usually seen.
    Probably because APD is so undermanned that the refuse to dispatch to a crime scene unless the crime is actually in progress. No crime in progress,
    Call 311 and get told to fill out a report online. Last Friday, APD stated their average 911 response time for the calls they will respond to was 38 minutes.

I’m guessing training ain’t top of mind over there, but it reinforces what I’ve said elsewhere which is most LE agencies aren’t filled with tactically proficient personnel.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Probably because APD is so undermanned that the refuse to dispatch to a crime scene unless the crime is actually in progress. No crime in progress,
    Call 311 and get told to fill out a report online. Last Friday, APD stated their average 911 response time for the calls they will respond to was 38 minutes.

I’m guessing training ain’t top of mind over there, but it reinforces what I’ve said elsewhere which is most LE agencies aren’t filled with tactically proficient personnel.

Other than the 1 guy moving off line and not noticing he was at slide lock for a while, it was actually pretty dang smooth. More training is always good, but they did a good job communicating.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom