• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    For Sale is a 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 450 4x4 ATV.

Currently the ATV has 801 miles/97 hours on it, but will be slightly higher due to being ridden daily. ATV has never been wrecked, always ridden by myself. ATV has a few small scratches from normal use but nothing major to take away from its looks.

The Yamaha Grizzly has On Command 4WD which allows the operator to chose between 2WD/Limited Slip 4WD/and fully locked 4WD. Fully automatic transmission with P/R/N/H/L. ATV also has the Warn 2,500lb winch and a 52" Moose Plow kit (already installed) used 1 season. The Plow is raised/lowered using the winch, plow is manually angled using the single lever adjustment.

Also for sale is the ATV Trailer itself, single place tilt bed trailer. Works great not only for the ATV but also if you have a riding lawnmower to haul around the trailer works great for that. Trailer is in excellent condition, great tire tread left. Requires 2" Trailer Ball, light plug is a standard flat 4 pin type. Trailer is light enough to tow behind the ATV and also light enough to move around by hand if necessary.

The pictures below are from after purchase, if you would like newer photos please contact me and I'll get some new ones posted.

The whole package (ATV, Winch, Plow, and Trailer) is up for sale together at $6,500. I'm looking at purchasing a larger machine and no longer need this. I paid $8900 for ATV, Winch, and Trailer new, and paid $430 for the snow plow kit, plus $66 for the install. The whole package is well worth the $6,500.

IMG_0687.gif

IMG_0683.gif

IMG_0684.gif

IMG_0685.gif

Below are some current photos showing the mileage/hours, tire wear, etc.
    LCDDisplayShowing4WDDiffLock.gif

LeftHandleBarMountedWinchSwitch.gif

PlowRails.gif

PlowFront.gif

TransmissionShiftLever.gif

Winch.gif

If any other photos are requested please let me know what you would like to see, and I'll get the photos for you.

This is a great beginner ATV, or an ATV for a smaller person, but still has the power to have a top speed of 50MPH.

Cash, or bank checks only, sorry no payments due to previous issues with buyers not paying.
    wsevier@yahoo.com
    Emmett Idaho
    PM Me for Phone Number.

Thanks,
    Bill
    Capitol Armory ad

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    LOL, sorry, those first pics were right after I bought the ATV so there was a bit of snow on the ground. I could go for a bit of snow right now temps are supposed to hit 100+ by this weekend.

Also, lowered the price by $500.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I fixed that for you, just so nobody could mistake "it" for being all of Texas and not just the weather. ;)

LOL, thanks. Texas is great, just the weather was too hot, course I was in the El Paso area all summer that year. Course with it being a military training event I had no choice but deal with it, but I'm sure its nice down there other than the 110+ temps in the summer LOL.

Thanks for fixing my post.

Now if I could just get the ATV sold. Decided I'm going to sell it, and then wait till the 2010 models come out and see how they are. Till then though I just need to get rid of my ATV especially since I can hardly ride it without my back bothering me.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Finally back from my 2 week annual training. A long hot 2 weeks temps averaging around 105-115 degrees. Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled towards the end of week 1 and then went back to the field after about 4 days, stupid idea on my commander's part due to the open holes in my mouth, great for an infection which is just what happened.

So anyhow, I'm back so hit me up with some offers on this set. Can't beat the price. Unless you buy a smaller ATV. The trailer is well built and tilts, which alone will pay for itself just as a small utility trailer for hauling a riding lawnmower on as with the tilt feature the mower deck won't hang up (I know I've tried it both ways and with it tilted you can just drive onto the trailer).

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Price decrease of $200

The price on the ATV, Trailer, Winch, & Plow is now at $6300. Someone's gonna get an awesome ATV package. Just had a friend out test riding it today who weighs 258lbs and he said it has plenty of power even with his weight.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Alright, hunting season is coming up quick. You can't get a new ATV with all these accessories for this kind of a price unless you get a child size ATV.

Top Bottom