• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    With Facebook (maybe Fakebook is more accurate) ignoring the 1st amendment, catering to the left and banning the right, they have become too discriminating for me.
    I’ve found some Facebook alternatives, such as; MeWe, Mastodon, Diaspora, Minds, and Sociall. Does any TGT members have experience with any of these to recommend?
    Capitol Armory ad

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    With Facebook (maybe Fakebook is more accurate) ignoring the 1st amendment, catering to the left and banning the right, they have become too discriminating for me.
    I’ve found some Facebook alternatives, such as; MeWe, Mastodon, Diaspora, Minds, and Sociall. Does any TGT members have experience with any of these to recommend?
    This forum is the closest thing I get to social media so no personal experience with any of this. Have you tried parler? I think its suppose to be some sort of alternative to facebook

Last edited:

Jeep0516

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2020
    Texas
    I was on Facebook for over 10 years but after they began censoring posts, I said ‘Fu-k this’!! Big tech’s & mainstream media’s blatant censorship in this election is criminal. Dropped my account a few months ago and I don’t miss shit. I enjoy this forum now.

Cobber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am on MeWe as an alternative to FB. Unless your friends move over too it’s pretty empty. Also relatively little news available so far. Parler is the Twitter proxy.
    MeWe seems to have a lot of gun groups FWIW.

Top Bottom