• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Epoch Times is Falun Gong, you know that, right?

Nope, that's the first time I've heard that. But they do, at least for now, seem pretty unbiased, moreso than western journal anyway. Plus I don't know much about them. I did see a dance troupe that turned out to be about falun gong, and it seemed pretty culty, but it was an impressive show none the less.
    Gun Zone Deals

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Nope, that's the first time I've heard that. But they do, at least for now, seem pretty unbiased, moreso than western journal anyway. Plus I don't know much about them. I did see a dance troupe that turned out to be about falun gong, and it seemed pretty culty, but it was an impressive show none the less.

9WZXD8S.jpg

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Deactivated Facebook this morning. Their algorithms control what you see and now with the way they appear to be censoring or “fact checking” it was time to leave. Like others I will use forums like this and Reddit for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddit is the cesspool of leftists becareful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    With Facebook (maybe Fakebook is more accurate) ignoring the 1st amendment, catering to the left and banning the right, they have become too discriminating for me.
    I’ve found some Facebook alternatives, such as; MeWe, Mastodon, Diaspora, Minds, and Sociall. Does any TGT members have experience with any of these to recommend?
    I've signed up with Parler and Gab. MeWe - the name just sounds to lefty to me.

Top Bottom