• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As one whose never been interested in the various sm entities, especially fb or twit, they're censoring crap has no affect in my world.

I've read posts where my lack of concern with regard to the various sm censorship is something I'm mandated to help correct, but I'm not one to tilt at windmills...

I am still on Facebook, but I limit those on my friend's list and I don't discuss politics.
    Hurley's Gold

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I have a FB account but never use it. Wife uses her own. I don't want to see the lefty comments that my sibs leave all the time. Someday they may grow up- I doubt it. Dropped twitter. Message friends with Signal. Perhaps Parler will come back, who knows.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Social media, FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are becoming one way streets for liberal propaganda. No rebuttal allowed. It affects all of us, even if you have never used any of them.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I've got Fazebook. I went without it for years, but setup an account a cpl years ago when I was trying to launch a YouTube channel (gotta be on socials to promote stuff) - the YouTube thing got squashed before I could get it too far off the ground. Kept the Fazebook because it was convenient to converse with family on. Surprised I've not been banned yet. I did sign up for Parler about a month and a half ago, but that got nuked. I also have MeWe.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    What if you're left handed.

Right um a left handed letter.

Fucking auto correct and
    c484e2e22c533368831a4e21b398c282.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    I have facebook still, but I'm slowly moving to mewe. Facebook allows me to keep up with old friends and a few of those family members that don't talk to the rest of the family, so I'm trying to get email addresses so I don't lose touch. Of course, I make the mistake of reposting stuff from the funny picture thread, and that's gotten me restricted more than once so far. =D Aside from that, I largely use them to follow groups like FPC, SAF, GOA Texas, Epoch Times, etc. I tried twitter, but people over there can't take a joke and get way too angry for me to deal with.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Forums are the only place i have found you can "reasonably" speak you mind. I mean you cant even discuss the racial politics of the left on most places yet you even mention how our whole country could be like california in 30 years without action then put you in facebook jail

phoenix,

What ribbon do you get for a PERMANENT BAN??

yours, satx

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Sorry
    I will refrain sir.
    Unless of course I can conjure up some real witty or opinionated replies that will require me tp type hundreds of words to say what could have been said in about 5.

Either way the intersweb is entertaining and sometimes although not often actually useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom