• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    32 days ago I replied to someone I would shoot their drone down if it ever hovered my property. FB said I endagered human and animal lives with my comment. So a 3 day ban was set. I contested it and after they review my history they will add 15 or more days. Fvking Woke fvktards.
    Yeah I know why are you on FB. Because it's entertaining.
    Capitol Armory ad

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    iu

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    They got me for my joke that the people lining up for the covid vaccine in New York looked just like pics of people lining up for soylent Green in the movie. Since the movie was set in the same year i made the joke.

Covid misinformation. Lol

Not buthurt cause I spent the whole time laughing so much at their ridiculousness.

I posted the meme/joke on the few pages of family members that I visit since that's all I use it for.

No reason to get upset. Your creating tech jobs for minions.

This is what I posted......

Soylent green, hmmmmmm

It tells the story of New York in the year 2022, when the population has swollen to an unbelievable 80 million, and people live in the streets and line up for their rations of water and Soylent Green.Apr 27, 1973

Meanwhile yesterday in NYC

covid-testing-nyc-01.jpg

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    You've been banned for posting something on FakeBook?
    I can't even JOIN! :D
    I finally broke down and created an account so that I can have a business page for my new small company. You can imagine one needs to use real identity and real business name, real contact information. Otherwise what's the point if you want to attract customers?
    While filling out the profile (I think I was only at 40%), setting location, uploading pictures and business logos, the page stopped working. Come to find out, they removed it pending further review for fraudulent activity. They did give me an option to click a button to contest it but no way to even type anything in. Now I gotta wait until some leftist decides how much he/she/it/they/whatever "feel" about me offering firearms training.
    So IF the Nazi overlords decide to not shoot me and graciously allow my existence on their FakeBook, should I expect this kind of banning horseshit daily? Weekly? Monthly?
    Anybody else get harassed for just being there? LOL

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    As the famous phrase goes: "But wait, there is more!"
    Anybody here got un-banned (took them 36 hours) and then banned again a few hours later?
    Now mind you, I am the only admin of my business page that I created. So if I am banned, nobody can moderate my page.
    And sure enough, I found out this morning that the FascistBook monkeys decided to ban me for life. I am not allowed to access FB or my business page. Which has been orphaned (it shows 0 Admins). So how does that work now? :D
    FB moderators did not care to reach out to me, did not care for my identity. All they cared for was that someone cried wolf and flagged me as a fake person. If I am not real, how am I breathing or typing? :D
    I am done with FascistBook. I don't have time to deal with oppressive fascists who wield their unlimited and uncontrolled power over everyone. No due process, no appeals, no checks and balances. Sounds like our current ruling party, doesn't it?
    No worries, I will find a different platform to join. One that is friendly towards humans and small businesses. Ideas?

Top Bottom