• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And to me floppy is soggy. I worked in a Shakey's when I was 14-15 we had a tool the you rolled over the crust before you started building. It poked holes in the crust for 2 reasons let the steam escape from under the pizza & to keep bubbles developing in the crust. We used a live crust that made the crust both snappy & chewy.

Many pizza kitchen the ingredient are often in a liquid, mushroom, olives, artichokes. Others that are raw are mostly water just like us & the planet. Raw mushrooms, bell peppers & onions will weep all over if the oven aint supper hot. Then most of you meats are greasy. Low moisture cheese is another culprit.
    Whe we were kids and lived in Houston Shakey's Pizza was where ate pizza at.
    ARJ Defense ad

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015

Margherita Pizza at Neighbors in Bastrop Texas is my favorite.
    2e0e844e-84a8-4a1c-b75c-42993d7cb6e2.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I made my first crustless pizza 1 because the crust puts me to sleep, 2 no good pizzas to be had around here, #Because I know I can do better.

Already bought this weeks versions ingredients. Really is that simple as building layers of flavor, you should try it if you like Chicago deepish. Personally never ate the deep pizzas grown up.
    There is a place here called Papa Murphys pizza.
    You pick up pizza take it home and bake it yourself
    Surprisingly goof.
    They offer a crustless keto friendly pizza that's very good

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nearest pizza for me is the Marina and Im not to sure as the place has jus changed hands again. After that 35 minutes gets me to Home Town Pizza in Jewett or the pizza at the Diamond Shamrock.

The wife has a cousin who lives in Buffalo. We ask him about pizza beteen Home Town in Jewett and the one pixxaria in Buffalo. We went to Buffalo.

Father Murphy's in Palastine is 1.5 hours a way.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Nearest pizza for me is the Marina and Im not to sure as the place has jus changed hands again. After that 35 minutes gets me to Home Town Pizza in Jewett or the pizza at the Diamond Shamrock.

The wife has a cousin who lives in Buffalo. We ask him about pizza beteen Home Town in Jewett and the one pixxaria in Buffalo. We went to Buffalo.

Father Murphy's in Palastine is 1.5 hours a way.

How close are you to Mexia or Fairfield? Mexia has Frankie's....good Italian and pizza. Fairfield has Butcher's Choice....steak place with surprisingly good pizza.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I used to love Conan’s in Austin. That was back in the day…

Spent many a night with friends at Pizza Inn for the buffet. Pitchers of beer were consumed…

That’s the first time I ever had jalapeño pizza - that would have been about ‘79.
    Me and a couple friends went in there about half-soused , and harassed a friend of ours who worked there about making us a free pizza. He said he would, as long as he could make it whatever he wanted. He made us a jalapeño pizza, and he loaded it up. We ate it. Thought I was gonna die. They made up enough in beer sales to cover the pizza. The next day my arse was on fire.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom