• rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Thanks.
    Done.
    When you send it you have to send it with all of the details listed. Just forwarding it without showing the details does nothing. You have to know how to do that in your email program. I don't think they do anything about it anyhow.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    When you send it you have to send it with all of the details listed. Just forwarding it without showing the details does nothing. You have to know how to do that in your email program. I don't think they do anything about it anyhow.

I forwarded the email, there are no other details to include.

I recieved a reply thanking me, and it included other things to do in the event that I had been dumb enough to have clicked on the link.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I forwarded the email, there are no other details to include.

I recieved a reply thanking me, and it included other things to do in the event that I had been dumb enough to have clicked on the link.
    What they need to track an email is the headers. You don't normally see those on your email. You have to forward the email with the headers visible. Depends on your email program. I use Thunderbird and under view I click headers instead of normal. Several pages of route info gets sent. Just forwarding an email I don't think sends the headers. I may be wrong though.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    "forward as attachment"

But yeah they don't really do anything with them.

Top Bottom