• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    After trying to enlighten a godless liberal..i got sentenced to 30 days hard time. Guess it was because I was considered a repeat offender. Dont think I chat with many of this esteemed group over there but if so hope yall dont miss me too bad. lol. In the meantime have stumbled over what seems a more rational variant called Gab.com. If I get in trouble over there..I will just give up on trying to be helpful to liberals. Somebody had already stole my screen name so I am posing as OnieGaggins over there. Thanks.
    Lynx Defense

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Gab is wonderful. You can speak your mind on it. Much more eclectic group of folks then the liberal dominant facebook.

You'll be much happier on Gab.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    My friend just got suspended on FB and she isn't that radical. Me, I am surprised Zuck has not sent a hit team for me yet. I call out FB, Zuck personally, Google, and anything leftist. Breitbart is my dominant feed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    The internet has become a ban happy super sensitive snow flake kind of place. Surprisingly gun forums can be some of the worst.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The internet has become a ban happy super sensitive snow flake kind of place. Surprisingly gun forums can be some of the worst.

Being honest, this place use to be that way. Any unclean thought dealing with the presence of fire arms was strictly either banned or cussed down.

It changed. If you're not a murderous MF'er. Have some truth of heart. Then this is the place to Speak up'. This was the initial purpose. Key word, Texas.

I was once a member of 'TOTSE'. This isn't the internet it was intended to be.

However that doesn't mean a degradation in decorum. Depending on the website. I see this place as polite yet serious. It's about guns after all.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I use a site called minds but I’m not real sure how to really get things rolling on there. Maybe I’ll just blog there.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I never started....
    Don't, it is a gateway to Twitter and Instagram.

I don't have either actually. I have friends and family on there, I like the Breitbart feeds (guess I could just go to their site), and I like to inflame the left with my wit and sarcasm that cuts like a scalpel and sometimes like a unsharpened serrated blade.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    As time passes more of the down sides of fb is revealed, enough so had I ever entertained the idea of subscribing the more I'm convinced 'I'm so very glad I haven't and won't'.

People are willing to join as they think it something that gives them easier access to friends and family and 'hey, what's the harm'?

There's plenty of harm, the facts about fb harm is available, but if you wish to stick your head in the sand and stay subscribed, it's your life.......

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't, it is a gateway to Twitter and Instagram.

I don't have either actually. I have friends and family on there, I like the Breitbart feeds (guess I could just go to their site), and I like to inflame the left with my wit and sarcasm that cuts like a scalpel and sometimes like a unsharpened serrated blade.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Not much of a gateway.

I spend about 10 minutes a day on FB like someone else mentioned and have no interest in ever having a Twittergram account. I have some folks I spent time in Iraq with an it’s an easy way to keep in touch. From time to time I trigger a liberal.

The only caveat is that I’m managing a new page for the radio controlled aircraft club in the area in an attempt to reach out to new and younger members. It’s where the kids are so it’s where we need to go. That may eventually push in to the realm of twittergram somehow depending on the results we get.

I don’t mind being on FB. They don’t want conservatives talking there and spreading facts, so I’m happy to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom