• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    Ok guys, I need a realistic looking fake can for a 3 lug barrel. I have a MP5 kit i want to put together but I don't want a fake look. I really like the one that Knights Armament makes. Any class 3 guys have any ideas??? I know it will have to have a small hole drilled in the can and the 3 lug to make a permanent attachment. The gunsmith doing the build only offers one can and its silly looking. Im not wanting to do anything NFA just want the look.:1zhelp:
    Venture Surplus ad

sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    Did you search the internet? I did a quick search & found them, though the only KAC cans were SOCOM pistol fakes.
    I called KAC and asked If they sold kits like you found at gun shows in the good ole days... But they wont. I like the KAC look the best but Adam at hkparts has a new one I may try out. That's where I bought the kit but he didnt offer the can at the time. I dont know why I feel the need to get it done with the ammo prices so high I cant afford to feed it!!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I called KAC and asked If they sold kits like you found at gun shows in the good ole days... But they wont. I like the KAC look the best but Adam at hkparts has a new one I may try out. That's where I bought the kit but he didnt offer the can at the time. I dont know why I feel the need to get it done with the ammo prices so high I cant afford to feed it!!

Yup I feel your pain. I have yet to been able to shoot any subsonic 9 mm thru my H&K MP5 K navy.

I would include a picture of my KAC navy suppressor, but I'm to lazy to open the safe.

sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    NICE!!! I wanted a pinned trigger pack too... With the paddle release... But for some reason determined by feds smarter than I, it makes it class 3. They take all the fun out of it.

Top Bottom