• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    This is comming from a man who comments that Texans should have a lisence to carry a gun???
    Resighting history of the day when Texans were truely the arm militia? I love history and really cherish Texas History, but man, your post contradict one another from time to time.
    I like the idea of the citizens taking action, 100% even.
    Not to bust your chops, but Self Defence Restrictions do not favor the general public.

You misquoted a tad, Podnuh, I commented that open carriers I felt ought to have or go through a CHL process...Opinions are like rear ends, we all have one &
    I don't desire to get into a word battle with you as I really dig about 99,9% of your posts...So peace !
    Gun Zone Deals

OldCurlyWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Tulia
    We know that we can't and won't nor allowed to, but.....A nice Browning 1919A4 mounted fore and aft on a suitable boat and in no time the thieving, robbing, slimy scumballs afloat on Falcon lake would become mere history like Santa Anna's big powerful Army did at San Jacinto in 1836 ! RPGs anybody ? Helocopter Gunships ? Remember Goliad, Remember the Alamo !

I would much rather have a Ma Deuce. Makes bigger holes and you can be out of range of AK's and 16's and still reach out and touch someone.

After reading a few posts more I discovered that Harley Rider I and agree on armament.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Im actually going to a family reunion in Zapata this weekend.... I'll be with my family so.... I wont be near the lake..... but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be carrying my fortayyyyy..... with a few extra mags......

I dont expect any troubles but you never know......Ill let you know how it went when I come back........

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    zapata sign.jpg zapata sheriff.jpg

Had a great time in Zapata......no incidents. Locals say that the danger is when people cross the international boundary and into Mexican waters which is marked with buoys(sp?). I did drive by the public boat ramp and took these two pics..... If you do go to Falcon Lake, stay on the US side and be armed just in case.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom