• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    This weekend is when we have our family Christmas, all our kids, grandkids, great grand kids. Not all get to make it every year but it is still a great time with family.

Our youngest son (36) of 4 had a heart stint put in about 6 months ago and has never felt good after doing the procedure. He flunked his latest stress test so the cardio doc told him he would have to go back in to see what is going on (another stint or bypass?) This was scheduled for Monday because he didn't want to miss Christmas with his family this weekend. He started having severe chest pains this morning and was taken to the hospital in Hondo, Texas. Strangely his ekg and blood work were normal. The cardio doctor had him transferred to the Texas Heart Hospital in San Antonio awaiting surgery in the morning.
    All prayers are welcomed. He has five young kids depending on him.
    As I write this@ midnight we still don't have a time for surgery and it will be a 2 hour drive for us.

I have always trusted in God and still do.....he showed me the way when the wife had cancer and will do so again.

Thanks John
    Target Sports

Top Bottom