TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [url]http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10924317&nav=menu192_2[/URL]

Family Gives CCPD A Very Hard Time During DWI Arrest

From the CCPD Press Briefing
    Around 2:30 a.m. Thursday morning, two CCPD officers stopped a Ford pickup traveling the wrong way in the 14200 block of S.P.I.D.
    Officers discovered the driver, 51-year-old Mario Ayala, was so intoxicated he could barely stand and attempted to arrest him for DWI.
    While attempting to arrest Ayala, a passenger in the truck, 21-year-old Patricia Ayala, interfered with the arrest, despite several requests for her to stay back. Patricia was finally arrested for interference after the third time she attempted to pull officers away from Mario Ayala.
    A second 14-year-old female passenger threatened to punch one of the officers several times while he was struggling to arrest Mario Ayala, who was also resisting arrest. The juvenile was also arrested for interference.
    While the officers were struggling to arrest Mario and the two females, a passenger in the bed of the pickup, 22-year-old Mario Ayala Jr., climbed out and attempted to hide behind the front of the truck. When officers approached him, he fled on foot across the freeway, through a parking lot, a vacant lot, and around a fence.
    One of the officers caught him after a foot pursuit of about 300 yards.
    Ayala Jr. refused to go to the ground or turn around, approaching the officer with his arms outstretched. The officer then pepper-sprayed Ayala Jr. to gain compliance. Ayala Jr., who was also intoxicated, was then arrested for evading arrest and public intoxication.
    Meanwhile, another officer was working the DWI on Ayala Sr., who refused all tests and tasks. Ayala Sr. later also refused the intoxylyzer at which time CCPD obtained a search warrant for a blood draw.
    Ayala Sr. was transported to Spohn Memorial where he had to be forcibly restrained in order to conduct the mandatory blood draw. Ayala Sr. was then booked into the CDC along with the other adults.
    The juvenile was transported to NCJJC
    Gun Zone Deals

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I know I'm not the only guy around here with some interesting Thanksgiving stories.
    well many years ago I was dating a dark skinned American girl (with hispanic heritage) and went over for Turkeyday, she asked me if I liked dark meat or white meat and her aunt loudly proclaims, Jessica dear obviously he likes dark meat

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I had one of those incidents several years ago. The whole family was in the truck and did not want daddy to go to jail. Momma got hurt, Daddy got hurt, I got hurt and the 15 year old son almost got shot. I did not have the luxury of a back up unit.

Note to stupid people - Don't hit me in the head, there is nothing vital there.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    A little sore, scraped up elbow. Tetanus shot and Ibuprophen. I had never punched someone in the head on duty before that day. Daddy got hit as hard as I could muster. That pretty much swung the odds in my favor, only 2 to 1. They just happened to pick a fight with the biggest cop in Central Texas....and obviously lost. Thank goodness I have a really hard head and a pretty good overhand left.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    You know, CC has been going downhill for a while and I think it's pretty sad. I have only one descriptive word for the city but I shall not say it outloud

I really wish the city would clean up their act and try to be a great destination. The mediocrity they settle for is just lazy.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I had one of those incidents several years ago. The whole family was in the truck and did not want daddy to go to jail. Momma got hurt, Daddy got hurt, I got hurt and the 15 year old son almost got shot. I did not have the luxury of a back up unit.

Note to stupid people - Don't hit me in the head, there is nothing vital there.

Having met you, I can't imagine what someone could possibly be thinking to want to provoke you into a fight. ;) lol

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Kinda like the night the kid cold-cocked me in the face. I stood there looking at him, and he muttered...."oh, shit" - just before I hammered him into the ground. Turned out he played Center (freshman squad) @ A&M. Operative word there is "played". Soon as his coach got wind of it (yeah, I did) he canned him from the team.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Kinda like the night the kid cold-cocked me in the face. I stood there looking at him, and he muttered...."oh, shit" - just before I hammered him into the ground. Turned out he played Center (freshman squad) @ A&M. Operative word there is "played". Soon as his coach got wind of it (yeah, I did) he canned him from the team.

Well, his dad didn't do a good job. Someone had to.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Reckon they learned a damn thing ? Probably not, same old drunks & DWIs just keep on doing it over and over. My experience is that Hispanics don't generally hate law enforcement, gangbangers maybe but not general population, Thats for another group who generally always either fight of play jackrabbit....

border bandit

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Yep the snow birds all say when they get here to the valley the Mexican folk are family oriented.. and tthe original post proves it..

Top Bottom