• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Farmer takes revenge for drug arrest by driving tractor over the top of seven police cars | Mail Online

Case makes a good tractor. LMAO

Edit: I just had to add this...

funny_tractor_ipad_case-p176871107146768222envin_400.jpg
    Target Sports

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'll get them started:

Tractors should have a single gear and no tires over 20". Tractors with manually operated PTOs should have the accessory perminately attached. Tractors should hold no more than two gallons of fuel at any one time. Possession of more than two gallons of fuel while also possessing a tractor should be punishable by a fine and up to one year in state jail. Tractors should not be allowed to cross state lines without a permit and tax paid receipt. Tractors having more than four tires should not have a PTO or be capable of towing. Tractors should be banned from all sporting events and government lands/facilities.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I'll get them started:

Tractors should have a single gear and no tires over 20". Tractors with manually operated PTOs should have the accessory perminately attached. Tractors should hold no more than two gallons of fuel at any one time. Possession of more than two gallons of fuel while also possessing a tractor should be punishable by a fine and up to one year in state jail. Tractors should not be allowed to cross state lines without a permit and tax paid receipt. Tractors having more than four tires should not have a PTO or be capable of towing. Tractors should be banned from all sporting events and government lands/facilities.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'll get them started:

redneck-farm-tractor-tank.jpg

Meet the assault tractor.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    We can just disguise them as vacuum cleaners. Vacuum cleaners never hurt no one?

Last edited by a moderator:

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm sorry to say but that is actually pretty badass!!

I completely agree, my mother in law would go crazy she love John Deere stuff and I'm building her an AR soon.

Holy crap imagine if he'd run over the patrol cars in a Russian tractor! I heard you can bury one and dig it up 20 years later and go straight to crushing cop cars. Of course Russian tractors only belong in the hands of aoldiers though.

Only available for military and law enforcement purchase though

Top Bottom