Father-in-law is now looking for an SKS

Discussion in 'Rifles' started by juwaba98, Nov 10, 2008.

1. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Pretty much like the title says, my father-in-law has decided suddenly :banghead: that he needs an SKS in light of recent events. Anyone know of a source to find them? I checked AIM, Dan's, centerfire systems and gunbroker and gunsamerica and google. Did I miss a potential source? Anyone's cousin's uncle looking to get rid of one? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. dieselmech

dieselmech New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    dfw
    does he have any nice bolt actions to trade? I have a 1954 russian less then 100 rounds from when I bought it 15 years ago. looks like it may have been a reissue as the numbers on the mag were reingraved.

3. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Try JG Sales in Arizona they generaly have a good selection on
    a lot of different rifles.

4. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    deleted

5. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    He's looking to buy. He doesn't like getting rid of guns anymore than I do. I'm only doing the legwork for him because he lacks a basic grasp of computers in general much less the internet. I told him if he thought he wanted something similar to get it a couple of months ago, but I'm just a booger eating moron who has no idea what he is talking about. He'd be looking for something local as well I think but can ask him if you wanna put a cash value on yours. This isn't exactly the correct section of the forum to broker a deal so PM me if you want to try and discuss it further.

6. dieselmech

dieselmech New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    dfw
    no sorry. If I let it go for cash it will get spent elsewere. I did see a few yugos at cabellas a few weeks back I wanna say they were in the high $300 range.
    best o luck

7. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Thanks! I just looked and they show one model in stock. I'll have to make some calls tomorrow!

8. Shaolin

Shaolin New Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Military Gun Supply of Ft. Worth has them in stock. I seen about 14 or 15 of them (Yugo) for around $200. Check out the website by adding a dot com after their name.

9. picketeer

picketeer New Member

Jul 26, 2008
    NorthCentralTexas
    Why don't you post a REALLY FUZZY PIC so we will know what your father-in-law is looking for exactly!!!!!!! [​IMG]

10. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I hope you guys are buds, your on a fuzzy pic roll.