Father-in-law is now looking for an SKS

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
Pretty much like the title says, my father-in-law has decided suddenly :banghead: that he needs an SKS in light of recent events. Anyone know of a source to find them? I checked AIM, Dan's, centerfire systems and gunbroker and gunsamerica and google. Did I miss a potential source? Anyone's cousin's uncle looking to get rid of one? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

dieselmech

Nov 8, 2008
dfw
does he have any nice bolt actions to trade? I have a 1954 russian less then 100 rounds from when I bought it 15 years ago. looks like it may have been a reissue as the numbers on the mag were reingraved.

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
does he have any nice bolt actions to trade? I have a 1954 russian less then 100 rounds from when I bought it 15 years ago. looks like it may have been a reissue as the numbers on the mag were reingraved.
He's looking to buy. He doesn't like getting rid of guns anymore than I do. I'm only doing the legwork for him because he lacks a basic grasp of computers in general much less the internet. I told him if he thought he wanted something similar to get it a couple of months ago, but I'm just a booger eating moron who has no idea what he is talking about. He'd be looking for something local as well I think but can ask him if you wanna put a cash value on yours. This isn't exactly the correct section of the forum to broker a deal so PM me if you want to try and discuss it further.

dieselmech

Nov 8, 2008
dfw
no sorry. If I let it go for cash it will get spent elsewere. I did see a few yugos at cabellas a few weeks back I wanna say they were in the high $300 range.
best o luck

Shaolin

Sep 9, 2008
Thanks! I just looked and they show one model in stock. I'll have to make some calls tomorrow!
Military Gun Supply of Ft. Worth has them in stock. I seen about 14 or 15 of them (Yugo) for around $200. Check out the website by adding a dot com after their name.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
Why don't you post a REALLY FUZZY PIC so we will know what your father-in-law is looking for exactly!!!!!!!
I hope you guys are buds, your on a fuzzy pic roll.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member