• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a wonderful family... they totally surprised me with this one. It's an actual .308 bullet.
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• Glass.jpg
      Glass.jpg
      134 KB · Views: 367
    Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Yup... gonna have to find something rare to break it in;)

I'm pretty broke for "rare" but i do like to indulge in some Texas Silver Star Whiskey from time to time. It's not rare but it is made in Texas. A buddy of mine turned me onto them a few years back. They even have a "honey" whiskey & they use honey from Round Rock Honey.... the honey with some sweet tea is what i like to sit down & pick the guitar with.

A buddy told me about "BLOOD OATH" it's about $100 a bottle... some places online want $200 for it. I'd like to try it but i'd need 2 other buddy's willing to split it...lol.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm pretty broke for "rare" but i do like to indulge in some Texas Silver Star Whiskey from time to time. It's not rare but it is made in Texas. A buddy of mine turned me onto them a few years back. They even have a "honey" whiskey & they use honey from Round Rock Honey.... the honey with some sweet tea is what i like to sit down & pick the guitar with.

A buddy told me about "BLOOD OATH" it's about $100 a bottle... some places online want $200 for it. I'd like to try it but i'd need 2 other buddy's willing to split it...lol.
    Picken and grinnin... one of my favorite past times.

I'm a on the rocks kinda guy. Pour it and let it melt. I'll check both of those out

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Pulled out this necrothread for those of you fortunate enough to be thinking of Father's Day gifts. This article has some decent suggestions, though some are gifts for snowflakes. Many are not.

Top Bottom