• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SidewaysTA

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    CSTX
    I like Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals.

It's delicious, it tastes like rich bodied, regular coffee!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    As the kid at Starbucks on the river walk found out, I want my coffe hot, nothing but black flavor, NOW dammit!

Edit: flavored or sweetened is enough to make me gag
    Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When we were going to Durango Co every year, I fell in love with Durango Joes Coffee, The Mosaic is just plain awesome. I order it and have it sent to the house a few times a year as a treat.

I don't like cheap coffee, what some people drink as coffee taste like kerosene.

When I drink coffee, I like quality stuff.

I think the best coffee you can have is made in a French press, but I rarely do it

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Starbucks is a no go for me. Its a $12 milk shake with some coffee in it. :(

Yeah, and something about the big rimmed glasses, corduroy pants and Birkenstock sandals just says "stay out" to me

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Years ago I did some work for Maxwell House in Houston. They had free coffee everywhere. It was impossible to get it any fresher. I swear that you would get high walking around the machinery from all of the caffiene being processed. That my friend, was really good coffee.

Now I drink Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut. I hate most Hazelnut coffees because they try to make them sweet. DD has found the essence of the Hazelnut, and the extra flavor just puts those 100% Arabica beans on a 10 lane superhighway to flavortown.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Folger's. The 2 pound container.

185835.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    All I drink anymore is the coffee we get at work - Parks - from Carrollton TX. Papa's prime roast, or French Cafe. Good stuff. Beat the hell out of the Maxwells we had for years and cheaper too.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I got partial to MRE coffee (Taster's Choice) about twenty years ago. Over time, I discovered the Sam's Club brand of Member's Mark freeze-dried Columbian Arabica coffee.

Tried multiple brands of whole roasted beans -- ground for a French Press, even Starbucks and Duncan whole beans or ground could never measure up to Member's Mark.

Coffee is good.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I love coffee, been drinking since I was 12. Coffee can only be straight up, no cream, sugar or anything else. This is NOT to say you cannot PUT coffee in your milk, cream, or what ever. But like high quality Bourbon it and only be quaffed straight and yes you can put Bourbon in your Coke.

Best coffee:

Jailhouse Cafe, Moab Utah, and any Denny's but ONLY applies to Denny's "BOLD" if you have not tried it then its a must.

Instant: Not generally a fan but Nescafe Tasters Choice French Roast will make you a convert.

Bean: Costco Italian Roast

Italy...hands down best coffee in the world, next up is France...only applies to Expresso and if its Expresso then cream and sugar (NOT white sugar) are fine, in fact its great.

Finally for the BEST EVER!!!!!!!! It could be Germany, Korea or just Ft Hood, Tx. Its cold, below freezing, wind is howling, been raining for 3 days, and you are soaked, numb from toes to nose. You get a call on the horn and all unit commanders to come to the TOC for a briefing at 2200 hrs. You arrive and there is the Mess Sgt at the front of the tent with a huge soup pot full of hot GI coffee he'd put in some salt and egg shells and you dip your canteen cup in it, clasp those frigid hands around it and let that near boiling coffee slide down into your gut and for the first time in nearly a week you feel warm, as you drink deeply you get ground coffee beans to chew on. NOW this is GREAT COFFEE

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Cafe DuMonde.

Make in a single serve French press into a glass with some condensed milk, pour over ice. Liquid awesome.
    Yum
    cà phê đá
    Was expecting a response like that!
    Any brand with chicory.

Sent from an undisclosed location.
    Yum!
    It took me a while to get it just right. Hard to do test runs at night and stick be able to sleep.

Try drinking 2 of them & try to control your breathing to shoot long range rifle.

Made a thermos full & drove straight thru to Vegas from Houston.

I keep getting community coffee and chicory, but it's yum.

Top Bottom