• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Couyon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    NW of Austin
    Community Dark Roast. Been drinking it black for the past 40 years, couldn't stop now if I wanted to... ;)

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Manatee hazelnut cream, Folgers hazelnut cream and Eight O Clock hazelnut. Also like Dunkin Donuts regular coffee when I'm out. But done care much for their hazelnut coffee.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    17112006177.jpeg

A dark Italian roast

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Wife got me hooked on Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Good water is the key so I double filter the water before the brew and then brew it STRONG.

0088133400046_500X500.jpg

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    For you REAL coffee lovers, someway, somehow, you need to get to Italy, anywhere in Italy and stop in a coffee shop, yea they have more than there are Starbucks, a LOT MORE!

They drink expresso and its so good that my wife and I thought about buying a place over there and living there part of the year just to drink the expresso. Its that good! I drink about 10-15 cups a day when I am over there. We usually stay about a month at a time and no matter where we go the expresso is great...

cryption

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Houston
    Praseks on 59 heading to El Campo makes their own Texas Pecan, it's the best coffee I've ever had.

As for the buy in store stuff, I'm a big fan of Illy.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    For you REAL coffee lovers, someway, somehow, you need to get to Italy, anywhere in Italy and stop in a coffee shop, yea they have more than there are Starbucks, a LOT MORE!

da truuuth. (The Frenchies & Deutschlanders have pretty good joe too)

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

They drink expresso and its so good that my wife and I thought about buying a place over there and living there part of the year just to drink the expresso. Its that good! I drink about 10-15 cups a day when I am over there. We usually stay about a month at a time and no matter where we go the expresso is great...

Are them eye-tral-yen Wimminz as hot as they say?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Are them eye-tral-yen Wimminz as hot as they say?
    All the hot babes are up in Milian and of course there are the BABES from SPAIN and they will make your eyeballs stand on out like they are on stems. Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville, you name it and you will not find better looking and BETTER BUILT women anywhere. They have legs that will STOP a train...not kidding. My wife lived over there(Barcelona, Madrid and the Isle of Ibiza...wish, I could post up some pics, but they limit you to so little space. We were just over there, spent almost a month, loved it. Go if you have any chance at all.

Top Bottom