• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Now that is an interesting question.
    Alot depends on what I have in my hand at any given moment. I mostly carry a good old Military 1911a1. It was the first hand gun I owned. Actually given to me for my seventh birthday by my grand-dad. (Mom wasn't too happy) I learned to love that auto and now have a good collection of them. Only have one that is not a Colt or military contract model. One that I really admire is the Model 1896 Mauser. A fascinating piece of engineering and a real hoot to shoot! The .30 caliber round is quite impressive and pretty darned powerful for what looks to be a waste of time. The 9mm is an interesting addition to the "Broom-handle" design. Prussian (Red 9) models are kinda tough to find and pricey. The shoulder-stock holster is a great option if you can find one that is correct. Don't get me wrong, I do love wheel guns but that is another subject for a later date.
    Some pics below.... Take Care.... John
    DSC_0652-A.jpg
    DSC_0654-A.jpg
    DSC_0655-A.jpg
    DSC_0658-A.jpg
    DSC_0660-A.jpg
    DSC_0662-A.jpg
    Guns International

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mad John,

ANY of the PRE- Series 80 COLT's Government Model 1911 pistols OR any of the "quality cones" of the classic GM.

yours, satx

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My favorite was Sturm Ruger KS411N, stainless steel, 10 1/2 barrel, 44 magnum, with a slick trigger job. Shot IHMSA in the 80's with that gun. Wish I never sold it.

p230

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    The one that feels the best in my hand of all the ones I have is the Browning HP. Just something about it. We will see if the Walther I have on the way will change my mind.

Cyberpunk1981

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    El Paso, Texas
    I have to say it would be my Glock 26 in a pocket holster. It could also be my Glock 17 in an OWB holster depending on what I am wearing and where I am going. But I always grab a Glock in 9mm as a first choice for my concealed carry gun.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Favorite is my Beretta PX4 Storm compact. Wasn't really looking for it or any other pistol at the time, but a trade way in my favor presented itself so I ended up with it sort of by luck or default. Glad I did because I'm more accurate with it than any other pistol I've owned. Love it so much that I bought the full size in Inox for my nightstand gun. Love it too, but for some reason shoot the compact a little better.

Top Bottom