• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Nice snips D. Do you have like a little holster for those or do you carry them in your pocket?
    High cap Sweet blades. And I like the Gerber, nothing wrong with a Gerber. I have noticed that the K-BAR pocket knife that I carry on a regular basis has a rather soft blade. I mean the edge gets nicks pretty easy.
    Gun Zone Deals

CrookedSoul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    i use a Kershaw Tyrade. It is a big knife but really sits well in the pocket. I carry it tip up. I also on occasion use a SOG Aegis, another great knife.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Right now I am carrying my Lone wolf Diablo, but also have my ZT 350 and RAT RC3MIL very close at hand. I find myself carrying at least two knives usualy. One is more often than not a "mean black Im gonna gut you boy" blade, and one is a more sheeple friendly style....

jonconsiglio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    My Emerson CQC-8 mostly, or sometimes a Benchmade 710. I just got my new Strider SMF in yesterday, but doubt it will be my everyday carry.

DSC_4894.gif

Jonathan

jonconsiglio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    Here's a group photo of my most carried to go with my post a few back.. The Strider just came in yesterday, but I might sell it... I love the knife though!

Not a very good photo... just tried to grab a quick one.

DSC_5219.jpg

Jonathan

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I guess the Spyderco Native would prolly be my favorite since I'm on my 5th one (I have a bad habit of losing knives :() I've had this one for a while now and it's my daily carry.

Here's my other pocket knives. A couple of other Spydercos, a Byrd (Spyderco import given to me today actually), a SOG, 2 Kershaws (which are also one of my favorites) and my first knife, an Uncle Henry....man I can't even remember when my dad gave it to me it's been so long.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm stuck on my Kershaw Blackout (semi-serrated). Just too familiar with that knife. I really like the SOG Trident (also serrated - serrations are just too useful), but it rides so low in my pocket, there's nothing to grip to get it out in a hurry. I wound up putting a lenght of woven paracord through the lanyard hole in the handle to get it out faster and easier.

Mate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Houston
    I never had one favorite, I just kept seeing more stuff that I wanted. These are some of the knives I've owned at some point or another.

DSCN1077.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

CIMG0343.jpg

CIMG0239.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

SMF-NM-CB-tiside.jpg

DSCN1031.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

DSCN0993.jpg

DSCN0704-1-1.jpg

DSCN0944.jpg

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Mine's a Moore brand, made in Matador Texas, yellowhandled, 3 bladed pocketknife,
    good steel, holds an edge and walks and talks when you open, half close or close the blades. Sorry no photo, lazy this morning. You can find Moore knives on the internet.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I also carry one the below folders in a scabbard on my belt, just depends what I am going to be doing that day which one I carry. The small one is a Moore Maker and the large one is a Eye Brand lock blade folder.
    KNIFES.jpg

Top Bottom