• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Workouts from when I was younger don’t work for me anymore. I don’t have the time nor the strength So I’ve been changing things up quite extensively.

No longer do I focus on strict isolation and max weight. Now it’s more compound movements, to recruit surrounding muscles, and generally lower weight.

This guy’s tips and programs are really resonating with me and what I can recall from my pre-med biology days in college.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JDCav24

Are you guys finding anything good online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Military Camp

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Athlean-X is a really good dude and gives great advice.

Testosterone Nation has a channel and if you're looking for a bunch of obscure and niche variations to certain exercises, they demonstrate them pretty well.

Other than that, I mostly watch lifting commentary channels like Shredded Sports Science, Every Damn Day Fitness, Pure Bullfit, etc.

Sircharles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2021
    Spring texas
    Workouts from when I was younger don’t work for me anymore. I don’t have the time nor the strength So I’ve been changing things up quite extensively.

No longer do I focus on strict isolation and max weight. Now it’s more compound movements, to recruit surrounding muscles, and generally lower weight.

This guy’s tips and programs are really resonating with me and what I can recall from my pre-med biology days in college.

Buff dudes are a popular go to:

How to be a pj has some great content:

Gorilla warfare is super creative and easy to understand:

Lastly ryan is the best out of all of these. Lots of great info. I binge as much as possible:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

I Iike him but he got caught awhile back using fake weights on his workouts..busted hard and never would fess up.
    I lost alot of respect for him buy I still think his workouts are good.
    There is another guy named Ryan Hummiston ?(sp)
    That guy is jacked and gives some good advice but he will have you dying laughing with his humor..he should be a comedian..dude is hilarious

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I Iike him but he got caught awhile back using fake weights on his workouts..busted hard and never would fess up.
    That guy is jacked and gives some good advice but he will have you dying laughing with his humor..he should be a comedian..dude is hilarious
    He's good, I like him also

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Back in July I paid $20 for Ryan's 1 month full gym workout. It worked me to death in a good way. He always throws some weird exercise in you won't want to do. And he pushes high rep supersets that will have you dropping 10# dumbbells like a power lifter.

After i finish it I bought the push pull legs program, I'm not liking it as much. I feel like i don't have enough time in my 1.25 hr gym visit to be super effective on that many body parts.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom