Target Sports

FB cracking down on user's using the word HOES!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2021
    West Texas
    2FB976A9-AA56-46CB-84A8-D0D6B0A99195.jpeg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Why is anyone here surprised? FB is against all interests that bring members to this forum. If anyone reading this is a member of FB, I’m sorry, but you are talking out of both side of your mouth.

My best friend (other than my wife) is a staunch conservative and boarder line conspiracy theorist, yet he’s hooked on the FB crap. I’ve told him many times that he can’t have it both ways.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I do have a Facebook account. I might go on there about once a month though.

I limit my friends and family on there now. Lost some years ago when they un-friended me for some of my political views and opinions. I didn't lose any sleep over it though.

I just don't discuss politics on FB anymore. Anyone that knows me well enough knows where I stand on various subjects.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I've had an FB account for years... way before they went total retard on politics. I use it to keep a connection with distant family, old friends and classmates. The pictures I got of my grandkids growing up were totally worth any PITA that I experience. And I keep my account as limited as possible... no 2000+ friends for me... I only have a dozen or so.

Politics on FB, yeah, I fight with the Fact Chuckers all the time. Been banned several times. Quit when Parler was attacked, went to other sites but couldn't get friends and family to follow. But most of the politics that I see are from my friends, all right thinking, and from Pro gun groups I belong to, so no conflict of interest there. I've purged family and friends that are lefties, unfriended them... (in real life too) I just can't seem to get people to unfriend me.

BTW since FB has hired a bunch of Fact Chuckers straight out of the Chinese govt internet enforcement machine due to their expertise/experience with shutting down speech, it's not surprising they don't know the diff between ho and hoe.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Never got the facebook habit. Wouldn't give Zuckfuckerburg the time of day much less any of my time. Periodically management in my chosen fields of endeavor (refining, petrochemicals and chemicals) made it clear that social media especially at work was a good way to go to the naughty list. Some reportedly even went so far as to demand passwords. Most of my family care very little about me and I cheerfully return their sentiment.

Top Bottom