• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    So even if you are a good democrat but talk poorly about Brandon's border policy the FBI comes a snooping. Oddly right before the primaries.

Texas SOT

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This paper writing this article didn't mention that Cuellar has been standing up to Biden's open border policy. Was this part of the reason for the raid or was the FBI trying to drain the swamp on a DEMONCRAT? Seems unlikely.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Having spent many years in Corpus & Brownsville, we have friends all up & down the Coast and the Rio Grande. Cuellar, and many like him, are Patriotic U S Citizen Americans, and about the last of such still calling themselves "D's". From what I hear via the "RGV Grapevine" and the Coastal Bend, they are all about to jump ship. For decades, they have increasingly disagreed with just about every democrat policy, but had been kept mollified with gimme's. They are pro-Christian, anti-Abortion, pro 2A, strong U S Military supporters, who do understand our Constitution and want to see it followed faithfully.

I see their "party's" turning on them as a giant positive, as most already have "one foot out the door" and would be very welcome joining the RIGHT.

Indeed, when a NRA / F-o-NRA committeeman at Rancho Viejo / Brownsville / Olmito, Texas, about half of my fellow volunteers were Mexican-American democrat American Patriots.

I expect really good news from those folks, soon.

leVieux

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Don't know, he voted FOR the vote by mail Fed scam. Still, gal running against him is outright immigration lawyer.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Having spent many years in Corpus & Brownsville, we have friends all up & down the Coast and the Rio Grande. Cuellar, and many like him, are Patriotic U S Citizen Americans, and about the last of such still calling themselves "D's". From what I hear via the "RGV Grapevine" and the Coastal Bend, they are all about to jump ship. For decades, they have increasingly disagreed with just about every democrat policy, but had been kept mollified with gimme's. They are pro-Christian, anti-Abortion, pro 2A, strong U S Military supporters, who do understand our Constitution and want to see it followed faithfully.

I see their "party's" turning on them as a giant positive, as most already have "one foot out the door" and would be very welcome joining the RIGHT.

Indeed, when a NRA / F-o-NRA committeeman at Rancho Viejo / Brownsville / Olmito, Texas, about half of my fellow volunteers were Mexican-American democrat American Patriots.

I expect really good news from those folks, soon.

leVieux
    I will believe it when I see it.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    There has been some local stories about the shift from blue to red in the RGV......it has Dems concerned...............

Reactions: gll

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Di

Did I get the letters wrong again? I did!

NICS is what I meant.
    Dyslexia it hits us all
    tenor-5.gif

Top Bottom