• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Clinton-linked lawyer says Trump could be barred from re-election after FBI raid, cites US Code.

Well there you have it. They said out loud what the motive was. They don't even try to hide it any more.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...arred-reelection-after-fbi-raid-cites-us-code
    Trouble is that is a law. The constitution sets all the rules and qualifications for President.
    Still would be a many years long legal deal to rule on its constitutionality. So effectively he could be out of the running.
    Texas SOT

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Trouble is that is a law. The constitution sets all the rules and qualifications for President.
    Still would be a many years long legal deal to rule on its constitutionality. So effectively he could be out of the running.
    Now I'm assuming you are talking about classified information. But if Trump had declassified it when he was president, that law wouldn't stand. Unlike Hilary who had no authority to declassify information. She needs to keep her mouth shut.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    this tool is in the hands of an America hating madman
    The agency itself is anti-American. The degree to which any particular administration utilizes it is irrelevant, and even if Trump or DeSantis come in and replace senior management it will not change the nature of the agency.

However this ends, whether that be Article V, peaceful divorce, or war, we need to keep in mind that it's these institutions themselves that are the issue. Whoever is in charge at the moment is incidental.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Now I'm assuming you are talking about classified information. But if Trump had declassified it when he was president, that law wouldn't stand. Unlike Hilary who had no authority to declassify information. She needs to keep her mouth shut.
    1660071579980.png

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The agency itself is anti-American. The degree to which any particular administration utilizes it is irrelevant, and even if Trump or DeSantis come in and replace senior management it will not change the nature of the agency.

However this ends, whether that be Article V, peaceful divorce, or war, we need to keep in mind that it's these institutions themselves that are the issue. Whoever is in charge at the moment is incidental.
    T

How can you say that “ the degree to which any administration utilizes the FBI is irrelevant”? It is the most relevant fact. I heartily agree that the FBI are a bunch of commie puppets. The Director of the FBI reports to Merrick Garland. The FBI didn’t decide on their own to get docs from Mar-Lago. That order came from the Administration. If I have a bad dog and sic him on someone, their ass got tore up BY the bad dog, but I was the relevant actor. It wouldn’t have happened without my order.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    T

How can you say that “ the degree to which any administration utilizes the FBI is irrelevant”? It is the most relevant fact. I heartily agree that the FBI are a bunch of commie puppets. The Director of the FBI reports to Merrick Garland. The FBI didn’t decide on their own to get docs from Mar-Lago. That order came from the Administration. If I have a bad dog and sic him on someone, their ass got tore up BY the bad dog, but I was the relevant actor. It wouldn’t have happened without my order.
    The only difference is, the dog doesn't know any better.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Considering how carefully they appear to be selecting FBI agents based on political loyalties, I'd say they honestly don't know any better either. Democrats don't value free thought or personal responsibility.
    Not wanting to know any better, is not the same as not smart enough to know better. They either know or don't want to know.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Man the swing from Nixon to Biden. The pendulum is moving back.

They are gonna hound that man to hell. Its gonna blow up in their faces cause he was probably done but now it will be orange rested and ready in 24.

They are giving life to the buffoon and we will be voting for him again in the general.

Fire away trumpvidians.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    How can you say that “ the degree to which any administration utilizes the FBI is irrelevant”?
    I'm not sure how to state it more plainly... The mere existence of the an institution with the scope and authority of the FBI is the threat to liberty. A self serving autocrat like Biden wouldn't have it at his disposal if it didn't exist. Thinking that if a different guy is in charge things would be different is naive.

The original idea of limiting government powers was for when some wannbe dictator gets in a position of authority, and inevitably will as that personality type is drawn to the position, they won't be able to do much harm.

When we get our do-over, we need to remember to not carry over these institutions.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I'm not sure how to state it more plainly... The mere existence of the an institution with the scope and authority of the FBI is the threat to liberty. A self serving autocrat like Biden wouldn't have it at his disposal if it didn't exist. Thinking that if a different guy is in charge things would be different is naive.

The original idea of limiting government powers was for when some wannbe dictator gets in a position of authority, and inevitably will as that personality type is drawn to the position, they won't be able to do much harm.

When we get our do-over, we need to remember to not carry over these institutions.
    I think we’re just talking around each other while agreeing that both entities, at the present time, are evil.

Top Bottom