• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    My wife grew up in the old USSR (Moscow). She has a difficult time sleeping after seeing this kind of crap because there are to many similarities to the tactics being used to crush political adversaries.

I know people like your wife that grew up in Russia, Hungary, and Bulgaria during the iron curtain days. They definitely don’t like what they’re seeing these days because they have already lived through this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I realized this morning why the Dems are making such a show of suddenly being anti-Russia and trying to paint the Republicans as Russian "assets". It's because the USSR is no longer in charge of Russia, and the Dems weren't successful in snuggling up to Putin's political machine as they had been with the Soviet government.
    I noticed that in 2014. Was probably true before that, too.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This administration, the democratic party and congress along with the deep state with the FBI and IRS have basically declared war on the American people.
    That was evident soon after Biden took office. As if the whole COVID situation and the systematical shut down of oil production in the US wasn't enough to show that.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Washington DC, the DNC and the current administration is an infested cesspool of liars, cheaters, groomers and outright criminals. The liberals have encouraged it and the conservatives have let it happen. The problem is the groomers have been at it for years and I am afraid too many of our young people have been indoctrinated. I hope that we can turn things around and that it is not too late. I am not however optimistic.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sorry But I disagree. There is no way to disqualify Trump from running. Since he was eligible the first two times, he's still eligible again. There are only three requirements per the Constitution, and he still meets all three.

The Constitution lists only three qualifications for the Presidency — the President must be at least 35 years of age, be a natural born citizen, and must have lived in the United States for at least 14 years.

So if they think that getting him arrested, indicted or even convicted is going to disqualify Trump, they are sadly mistaken.

I think you're missing the point. Trump was never meant to be the president in the first place. The democrats strategy in 2016 backfired. Ever since then it's been one thing after another to undo their blunder.

While it's diabolical to even think of it, I have my doubts as to why and how COVID started. I wouldn't put it past many in government to work with China to come up with such a scheme. It certainly played a big part in the 2020 elections.

The rule of law believed by many in the highest positions in government doesn't apply to them.

If you were to make a movie of the past 6 years a couple of decades ago, it would be in the dystopian genre, and it would be believed conspiratorial. There's no way I can look at this from the outside looking in and not think it was planned. Trump was the wild card that nobody thought was in the deck. They will do anything to remove that wild card to play the game as they see fit.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think you're missing the point. Trump was never meant to be the president in the first place. The democrats strategy in 2016 backfired. Ever since then it's been one thing after another to undo their blunder.

While it's diabolical to even think of it, I have my doubts as to why and how COVID started. I wouldn't put it past many in government to work with China to come up with such a scheme. It certainly played a big part in the 2020 elections.

The rule of law believed by many in the highest positions in government doesn't apply to them.

If you were to make a movie of the past 6 years a couple of decades ago, it would be in the dystopian genre, and it would be believed conspiratorial. There's no way I can look at this from the outside looking in and not think it was planned. Trump was the wild card that nobody thought was in the deck. They will do anything to remove that wild card to play the game as they see fit.
    That's why, I think it was TIME magazine had Hillary on their cover as the winner in 2016. She was suppose to win, they just didn't push the cheating far enough. They pushed further in 2020 with Biden.

I may sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe the Covid "pandemic" was surely planned. It was a damn good smoke screen to commit election fraud and tampering. I think that's why we need to worry about the "monkey-pox" in the next couple of years.

Trump was most definitely a wild card. He was never suppose to win the election. That's why they started looking to impeach him, before he even took the oath of office.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    She went to Catholic school where German Nuns (escapees) were the teachers. She learned a lot that wasn't in the 'books'.
    Listened to a guy on the radio yesterday eve. Put in prison, as a kid, for 22 yrs cause he didn't have a note that said he supported Fidel. Constant torture, killing, etc in that prison.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    That's why, I think it was TIME magazine had Hillary on their cover as the winner in 2016. She was suppose to win, they just didn't push the cheating far enough. They pushed further in 2020 with Biden.

Exactly.

And Time not only had a cover printed up, but a whole article inside detailing her "win".

The only pragmatic, real logical reason why EVERYONE; the media, the politicians, etc. 100% absolutely knew Hillary was going to win was because the election was rigged in 2016. I have seen a March 2016 email from Macklerr Smartmatic Voting Systems to Donna Brazille (DNC) and John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager in regards to them dialing in the voting machines. Released during the Wikileaks dump, nobody paid any attention to it. But the fraud was just not enough, Trump had a much bigger turnout than they anticipated.

Trump and his team knew that there was to be fraud at the polls in 2020. Problem is that they severely underestimated how diabolical the Democrats were, that they were simply not going to hide it anymore.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Exactly.

And Time not only had a cover printed up, but a whole article inside detailing her "win".

The only pragmatic, real logical reason why EVERYONE; the media, the politicians, etc. 100% absolutely knew Hillary was going to win was because the election was rigged in 2016. I have seen a March 2016 email from Macklerr Smartmatic Voting Systems to Donna Brazille (DNC) and John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager in regards to them dialing in the voting machines. Released during the Wikileaks dump, nobody paid any attention to it. But the fraud was just not enough, Trump had a much bigger turnout than they anticipated.

Trump and his team knew that there was to be fraud at the polls in 2020. Problem is that they severely underestimated how diabolical the Democrats were, that they were simply not going to hide it anymore.

Speaking of this. Wasn’t there a video of Hitlary done prior to the election where she explained in detail “hypotheticaly” how the voting machines could be rigged to steal an election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hope this hasn't been posted previously, full thread hard to keep up with but Judicial Watch has petitioned a S. Fla. court to unseal the warrant. That warrant is a matter of high interest to one and all.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Speaking of this. Wasn’t there a video of Hitlary done prior to the election where she explained in detail “hypotheticaly” how the voting machines could be rigged to steal an election?
    giphy-4097838135.gif

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Trumpworld informant reportedly told FBI about classified docs at Mar-a-Lago

I have a source that told me the world is flat. Since sources are you need, it must be true.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Funny, judge that signed warrant didn't keep a copy for court's record but requires FBI to release a copy by Monday.
    Kinda STUPID.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The liberal media has been claiming this was just serving a search warrant and not a raid.

Odd, I saw video of agents with real assault rifles. Trump's lawyer who was there for part of the raid said she saw only 3 agents in coat and tie. The rest were in Tommy Tacticool gear with masks.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The liberal media has been claiming this was just serving a search warrant and not a raid.

Odd, I saw video of agents with real assault rifles. Trump's lawyer who was there for part of the raid said she saw only 3 agents in coat and tie. The rest were in Tommy Tacticool gear with masks.
    That’s how the IRS will be coming after us.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Please forgive my ignorance but have they found any (planted) evidence?
    I did not see anything conclusive on commie news.

Top Bottom