• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Agents charged Sir Maejor Page, whose real name is Tyree Conyers-Page, with one count of wire fraud and two counts of money laundering.

He's accused of fraudulently using his Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta organization by spending $200,000 of the non-profit's funds for his personal use.

Target Sports

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    latest

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The BoweL Movement groups has been gifted over a BILLION dollars over the last ten years and probably half that again this year and have nothing to show for it but 2 buses.

Where do you think the money has went? Drug crime victims funds? Children's funerals in chicago?

Funny how marxists love dark side of capitalism where money was involved.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    The BoweL Movement groups has been gifted over a BILLION dollars over the last ten years and probably half that again this year and have nothing to show for it but 2 buses.

Where do you think the money has went? Drug crime victims funds? Children's funerals in chicago?

Funny how marxists love dark side of capitalism where money was involved.

According to BLM books a HUGE part went to the Democratic party

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Go Fund Me refunding donations

Wow. They even are so underhanded and vile, they steal from themselves to support a life of wealth!

I wonder how this guy ended up on the radar for them to start an investigation?

Did someone rat him out?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    ... they steal from themselves to support a life of wealth!
    Now if we could just train 'em to shoot themselves, or jump off'a cliff, or stand in front of moving vehicles... Hey wait... we may be on to something here!

John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    Wow. They even are so underhanded and vile, they steal from themselves to support a life of wealth!

I wonder how this guy ended up on the radar for them to start an investigation?

Did someone rat him out?

I suspect there are currently a lot more FBI investigations into BLM, Antifa, etc than we realize. Hopefully trying to pin down the source of funding for the riots.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I suspect there are currently a lot more FBI investigations into BLM, Antifa, etc than we realize. Hopefully trying to pin down the source of funding for the riots.

I suspect you could be right and I hope so. I do think the best way to combat these groups is with investigations into their funds and how they are obtained and used, and by whom. Find illegal activity with the funds and then you can effectively shut them down.

Follow the money.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not surprised at all. Guy spent over $200K on his home, furniture, tailored suits, dining out, etc. He raised the money off his FB page under the guise of some sort of George Floyd helping BS.

Top Bottom