• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I agree! He has done absolutely nothing in 50 years in DC except line his pockets. He has been on the wrong side of every issue his whole career and his legacy will be that of a corrupt, lying, incompetent, old fool.

Up until about 2018 he was at least coherent, skimming that money and making those wrong decisions mostly (or at least partially) on his own. Now, though? He's nothing but a meat puppet. And eventually he'll be too far gone to even follow stage direction and repeat what he's told.
    Military Camp

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    c’mon, man! not that it is anyone’s business, but
    Dr Jill doesn wear no panties.

signed: Corn Pop’s Friend
    AB80D102-3B6A-4E34-854B-66548B14560B.jpeg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Dems want Biden out? I think Kamala scares them even more than Joe... can you imagine trying to work with her and listening to the cackling and that VOICE? Dems are lining up their ticket for 2024 and those two ain't it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Dems want Biden out? I think Kamala scares them even more than Joe... can you imagine trying to work with her and listening to the cackling and that VOICE? Dems are lining up their ticket for 2024 and those two ain't it.

This might be the first time I've agreed with you on something. But I think this is exactly it. They know he can't be indicted (it was so frustrating for them with Trump when he was in office), and there's no way they'll vote to impeach a Dem president - especially one who "got more votes than any candidate in history" supposedly. But they'll damn sure make certain they have a reason not to run him for a second term, because they know they'll lose with Dementia Joe and Giggles.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    No it's bigger than that. Biden' a decrepit old fart. A nothing. it's something else; something we're not seeing at the moment. There's a scam going on and we're not on to it yet. COVID is too obvious already, but something. How bad can you imagine? Imagine worse. Just be ready to jump when the time comes.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Ok, I give up.
    What is the bombshell? He had more documents? I would be surprised if he did not have a lot more of them stashed. Or already turned over to his handlers.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom