• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX
    You have long ways to go and learn, grasshopper.
    If they actually allowed anyone to do anything about it would amaze me.
    This will be swept under the rug just like any other crimes by dumb-oc-rats.
    Well, I was referring to how they are handling Dementia Joe's criminality as opposed to how they relentlessly and viciously went after Trump. I am very much aware of the failings in Washington at the hands of the MSM and the liberal left democrats.

Last edited:

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Well, I was refering to how they are handling Dementia Joe's criminality as opposed to how the relentlessly and viciously went after Trump. I am very much aware of the failings in Washington at the hands of the MSM and the liberal left democrats.
    Understood. And I was referring to their general behavioral principles. No shame, no law, no responsibility, no accountability, no facts, no truth ... I am running out of breath.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    From the article "Biden is having something of a bad month at work." What the hell!!!! He is having a bad 5 decades in Washington. Bad month at work.....What an understatement!

What "work", anyway? The man doesn't do "work", he does what the little voice in his earpiece tells him to do and repeats what it tells him to say. And every once in a while he repeats what it tells him to do and the liberals pretend it didn't happen. Because he had a stutter as a kid so stop making fun of him!

TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX
    What "work", anyway? The man doesn't do "work", he does what the little voice in his earpiece tells him to do and repeats what it tells him to say. And every once in a while he repeats what it tells him to do and the liberals pretend it didn't happen. Because he had a stutter as a kid so stop making fun of him!
    I agree! He has done absolutely nothing in 50 years in DC except line his pockets. He has been on the wrong side of every issue his whole career and his legacy will be that of a corrupt, lying, incompetent, old fool.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom