• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Searched, but didn't see this previously mentioned. Moderators please delete if that's not the case.

FBI - American acronym for Gestapo - Geheime Staatspolizei - Secret police that has its origins in Nazi Germany but whose methods and tactics have been taken to by the American Democrats (and Leftists including the Antifa) like ducks to water.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    I’ve worked with a retired “senior officer” from the Brazos County SO for some time. If you ask him about his dealings with the (US Gestapo) he’ll relate an incident where these guys didn’t like someone so they manufactured evidence and sent the guy to prison.
    He said ‘remember that if your ever on a jury’.
    (True story just don’t want to burn this really great retired LEO)

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’ve worked with a retired “senior officer” from the Brazos County SO for some time. If you ask him about his dealings with the (US Gestapo) he’ll relate an incident where these guys didn’t like someone so they manufactured evidence and sent the guy to prison.
    He said ‘remember that if your ever on a jury’.
    (True story just don’t want to burn this really great retired LEO)
    It’s not unbelievable. When fast and furious was happening I knew ffl’s who refused to take part in it and the reward for having a conscience? License threatened.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What disappoints me more than anything is that the headline doesn't include "...and the FBI agents were greeted with a hail of gunfire."

I'm normally a "law-and-order" kind of guy, but this crap from the feds is straight out of a 1936 Gestapo handbook.
    It seems more and more in LE, and the agencies, even local and state, are becoming more politicized in how they deal with the citizens.

I too, normally consider myself a "law and order" type of person, have become less trusting of LE, and the agencies.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    It is truly sad when we grow to fear the government charged with representing us. The thing is, most folk just want to be left alone and not have the liberal BS shoved down their throats.
    Unfortunately the non-human filth that is the communist collective can not exist in the fashion you mention.

Hope this doesn’t get moved to the gas price thread as well.;)

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It seems more and more in LE, and the agencies, even local and state, are becoming more politicized in how they deal with the citizens.

I too, normally consider myself a "law and order" type of person, have become less trusting of LE, and the agencies.
    A sheriff is an elected official. Now, I’ll vote for a robot at this point because I’ll at least know the law will be upheld and upheld without prejudice.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It’s not unbelievable. When fast and furious was happening I knew ffl’s who refused to take part in it and the reward for having a conscience? License threatened.
    Just like Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge. I firmly believe that he was set up with false evidence so they could use him as an informant. When he refused, he was further set up and the result was the Ruby Ridge Fiasco.

After all that, he was exonerated in court of any charges, except for one minor misdemeanor charge of failing to appear.

Top Bottom