Please reply by conversation.

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Federal 5.56 XM193F 55gr FMJBT- Made to U.S. Government and NATO Specifications. It has great speed at 3,165 fps. This is the perfect inexpensive ammo for the range
    SPECIFICATIONS:
    • MANUFACTURER NO.: XM193
    • PACKAGING: 20 Rounds Per Box, 25 Boxes Per Case
    • CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
    • CASE: Brass
    • BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
    • NON-MAGNETIC
    100_3561-XM193-LG.jpg

Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 For as many items as you would like to order on one order.
    *** TO ORDER, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30p.m. EST or check out the website and/or ORDER BY CLICKING HERE: Cope's Distributing
    Lynx Defense

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    Hmmmm, seems to be something wrong. You HAVE to set up an account to order?? Thanks, but no thanks.
    well...it is an online order...thus you would need to give them your mailing address and billing address even if you called them. how else would you order anything online to be delivered?
    I guess if you order on Amazon now you can pick it up at certain drop spots...

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    well...it is an online order...thus you would need to give them your mailing address and billing address even if you called them. how else would you order anything online to be delivered?
    I guess if you order on Amazon now you can pick it up at certain drop spots...
    There are plenty of web vendors that allow anonymous check out. same questions but no Acct. set-up, 1 time deal.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    There are plenty of web vendors that allow anonymous check out. same questions but no Acct. set-up, 1 time deal.
    umm...they still know your shipping address and billing address. the only thing signing up does is give you the option to expedite your next order. do you give your internet provider your home address? do you do any online banking?

txpaulie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Rosharon
    Cope's has always been good to me, I don't even recall giving them any extra info when I ordered...

Oh, wait...

I ordered by phone!

T'was entirely painless.

p

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom