• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Ordered a scope. They shipped it by Fedex. It arrived in city and out for delivery Thursday. No scope. Friday--out for delivery--no scope----Sat & Sun--no scope---Monday--5 days later it is out for delivery ----How does this POS company stay in business?
    Gun Zone Deals

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I have had issues with these guys leaving gun parts and ammo at my door when I paid extra for signature delivery.I had a very expensive laptop stolen from my front door and when I filed the police report the fed ex supervisor told me they were not responsible.When I checked the website it said that the package was left at the door.I do not ship via Fed Ex anymore.I will gladly pay extra to have UPS deliver my packages.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'll say this much. I've shipped hundreds of thing out all over the world throughout the past 10 years. I have used everything from Fedex, UPS, USPS, Speed Post (excellent for Hong Kong / Asia stuff), and several others I can't think of right now. It has been my experience that Fedex is generally much better and much more reliable than either UPS or USPS. I've had some of the absolute worst experiences with UPS and USPS, and only a couple bad experiences with Fedex that were likely the shipper's fault anyways.

The thing that makes me the abso-friggin-lutely angriest is the fact that there have been no less than 7 or 8 times I have paid through the nose for overnight air shipping from both UPS and USPS, and the motherf*ckers still take 2-3 days. I could understand if it happened once, maybe twice but, 7 or 8 times is ridiculous, especially considering the cost. There have been several times I have ended up talking to a manager at either of those places and having my money refunded. Never had those issues at Fedex.

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    I never pay for faster shipping any more...seems like it always takes the same amount of time.

I had UPS drive a package of mine from Lufkin to Nacogdoches ( about 20 miles) 4 times before they actually stopped at my house. 2 of those days I was at the house the entire time it should have been delivered, and it always said "out for delivery" on the website...

Delivery services suck.

wildcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    It finally arrived after two national calls where the reps saw nothing unusual with my problem. Last year fedex left a package on a rock in the rain. When called and complained--driver said there was some standing water on my driveway. USPS and UPS are great--never a problem.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It finally arrived after two national calls where the reps saw nothing unusual with my problem. Last year fedex left a package on a rock in the rain. When called and complained--driver said there was some standing water on my driveway. USPS and UPS are great--never a problem.

Maybe that Fedex is staffed by ex UPS and USPS employees.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Bottom line is they all suck equally. I sent my dad a pair of $$$ bino's years back. They vanished & it took much longer then I felt it should to get paid from UPS.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    In my rural area I've had more problems with FedEx then USP or USPS in my opinion more due to constant changing of FedEx drivers they always seem to be new and inexperienced on a number of occasions I've requested vendors to not ship my purchase by FedEx however it seldom seems to work they ship with what is convenient.

HKFANATIC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    in my rural area i've had more problems with fedex then usp or usps in my opinion more due to constant changing of fedex drivers they always seem to be new and inexperienced on a number of occasions i've requested vendors to not ship my purchase by fedex however it seldom seems to work they ship with what is convenient.

lol.. Ups is the way to go..

Mark F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    I'll say this much. I've shipped hundreds of thing out all over the world throughout the past 10 years. I have used everything from Fedex, UPS, USPS, Speed Post (excellent for Hong Kong / Asia stuff), and several others I can't think of right now. It has been my experience that Fedex is generally much better and much more reliable than either UPS or USPS. I've had some of the absolute worst experiences with UPS and USPS, and only a couple bad experiences with Fedex that were likely the shipper's fault anyways.

The thing that makes me the abso-friggin-lutely angriest is the fact that there have been no less than 7 or 8 times I have paid through the nose for overnight air shipping from both UPS and USPS, and the motherf*ckers still take 2-3 days. I could understand if it happened once, maybe twice but, 7 or 8 times is ridiculous, especially considering the cost. There have been several times I have ended up talking to a manager at either of those places and having my money refunded. Never had those issues at Fedex.

Ho, do I feel your PAIN here! I sent my Ruger Bisley in for "service" VIA: FedX, NEXT DAY PRIORITY to deliver BEFORE 8:00am. It cost me $70.00 for a 3 pound package... And did it get there when it was supposed to?? NO! Not until the "next" day!!!! I paid $70.00 for CRAPPY SERVICE...

Floyd_Droid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Shady Shores, TX
    What gets me is when you track a package and it has arrived to it's destination city/town perhaps a day or two early. They will not deliver it until the scheduled delivery date.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I hate contract postal carriers.. don't trust them the least bit. I'm almost positive a Fedex employee stole one of my packages I had shipped to me (it was a sword). But then again during a recent episode Fedex was the only one that would hear me out and let me ship a handgun through them... UPS, who I usually go through, freaked when they heard there was a handgun in the box.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio

Wow, you must have a crappy postal system there in Austin. In the 15 years I've been working for the USPS, I can remember only 3 times I've had to do refunds for Express Mail. It's usually very reliable, not withstanding bad weather and customer error.

fedupdon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    shipping horror story
    Dear Don,

You can return the duplicate if you receive two orders, just write return to sender on the package.

Thank You,

Nancy
    Web Services
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:12 AM
    To: Numrich Customer Service
    Subject: RE: Your order has been shipped! C:1498971

Nancy
    if we recharge the credit card and i recive the 1st part can i send 1 back as i dont need 2

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:23:48 -0400
    To: don_mcdougal@hotmail.com

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass BODY.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}Dear Don,

We can recharge your credit card and send this by UPS and when the 38 days passes we will credit you card for the first order. Please let me know.

Thank You,

Nancy
    Web Services
    Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:32 AM

Nancy
    therer is no way to get this done any sooner nothing in the mail today my credit card co wanted to know why the 30 day wait is there no way to file a claim with ups

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:04:59 -0400

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass BODY.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}Dear Don,

Unfortunately, this package didn't require a signature.
    We have two options; You can either replace the order including shipping and handling and we will refund you at the 30 business day mark (38th day) or you can wait until the 38th day and we will either reship no charge or refund you depending on your request. Please advise.

Thank You,

Nancy
    Web Services

Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 8:20 PM

still have not recived the mag is there any way to see who signed for it i am worried that it may have been left with some one else if it had to signed for
    thanks
    don

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:09:55 -0400

I apologize for the inconvenience, we are checking into this to see why the orders are taking so long to be delivered. Your order may be delayed because of the recent weather.

Thank You,

Nancy
    Web Services
    Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 9:14 AM

thanks
    my main worry was that the klocal post off ice had no record of it i am still confused as to why it went to Austin as that 200 miles to the south

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:01:57 -0400

Your order was in Austin, Texas on the 15th and should be arriving any day.

Thank You,

Top Bottom