• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    It is no coincidence that the Feds are doing everything they can to bring Texas down. This little report shows that even though the Feds identified groups of illegals infected with Covid, they allow them to roam around Texas and this particular family was found in a Whataburger after complaints of them being visibly sick in public.

Military Camp

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It is no coincidence that the Feds are doing everything they can to bring Texas down. This little report shows that even though the Feds identified groups of illegals infected with Covid, they allow them to roam around Texas and this particular family was found in a Whataburger after complaints of them being visibly sick in public.

Not sure if it's a direct attack on Texas since that's also their policy for other border states.

Huntsman52

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    San Antonio
    sad and evil is true. Still found some humor in the article...I would say no longer a cult since they where bought out buy a yankee.

"Keep in mind, Whataburgers are extremely popular in Texas. They’re practically a cult. The sick folks may have infected dozens of other people who happened to be in or pass through that restaurant that day."

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Yeah, I keep telling the local franchise manager to change the name to Chicago Burger. The food has really gone downhill and I only eat there when I have no other options; about once every couple of months. Don't get me wrong, when they hit it good, it's good but that is only about one out of ten times. The rest of the time it is sketchy at best.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yeah, I keep telling the local franchise manager to change the name to Chicago Burger. The food has really gone downhill and I only eat there when I have no other options; about once every couple of months. Don't get me wrong, when they hit it good, it's good but that is only about one out of ten times. The rest of the time it is sketchy at best.
    Same happened to Papa John's Pizza once he was pushed out.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Interesting, I can't tell any difference at all.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Yep, been going on since January............

But.............the Border is more than secure than ever.............

Top Bottom