• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    there is a clear pattern to militarize local and federal agencies. MRAPS, 7000 full auto weapons bought by DHS last year and ammo by the billions. Add to that a full on illegal assault on our 2A rights. .gov seems to be getting ready for something.

I need nothing else to explain to me what is going on.

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    there is a clear pattern to militarize local and federal agencies. MRAPS, 7000 full auto weapons bought by DHS last year and ammo by the billions. Add to that a full on illegal assault on our 2A rights. .gov seems to be getting ready for something.

I need nothing else to explain to me what is going on.

The Nazis had civilian spies all over their country. We do too.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    A bunch of hoopla over nothing.

For once I agree with you. The billions of rounds is an indefinite delivery contract, all they did was secure pricing for X number of rounds. NOT that they were buying that many but UP TO that many the price would be X. The MRAP crap, wtf ever, if shit really does go south I know many former servicemen that have told me how it can be disarmed pretty easily. Im sure the government has it on their radar that more and more people are getting pissed off but what are they going to do? They cant even handle a few thousand pissed off camel jockeys, what are they going to do with hundreds of thousands of pissed off red blooded americans who are better armed, better trained and better organized?

Im not afraid of what the government thinks they can do, Im just afraid of it being my childrens battle and not mine, that's all.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I'm not afraid of what the government thinks they can do, I'm just afraid of it being my children's battle and not mine, that's all.

AMEN to that Brother. AMEN to that.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    For once I agree with you. The billions of rounds is an indefinite delivery contract, all they did was secure pricing for X number of rounds. NOT that they were buying that many but UP TO that many the price would be X. The MRAP crap, wtf ever, if shit really does go south I know many former servicemen that have told me how it can be disarmed pretty easily. Im sure the government has it on their radar that more and more people are getting pissed off but what are they going to do? They cant even handle a few thousand pissed off camel jockeys, what are they going to do with hundreds of thousands of pissed off red blooded americans who are better armed, better trained and better organized?

Im not afraid of what the government thinks they can do, Im just afraid of it being my childrens battle and not mine, that's all.

Whether or not there is a reasonable answer for the ammo buys that doesn't amount to "they are preparing for the American people," it is still disturbing that there is this vast apparatus of armed Federal LE in countless agencies. This is simply unacceptable for a supposed constitutional republic with a balance of powers. With O'Dictator at the reigns, more like a banana republic.

Those who say "a bunch of hoopla over nothing" I believe are willfully in denial and have convinced themselves that if they say there is nothing to worry about, then the problem goes away.

And to the "children's battle" statement. They'll have to kill me before I let my children deal with this shit.
    In our lifetimes my friends.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's easy to read too much into these news articles on gov't agencies - esp. some odd agencies - buying so much ammo.

On the other hand: Do you trust Obama and his Administration?

I doubt if even TXI is willing to give an unqualified, "Yes" to that.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo

Forum statistics