Target Sports

Feedback from my first pistol red dot has been surprising.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I have a laser grip "projected" dot on my little .45 caliber Colt Defender. I like it a great deal. Easy to see the dot without any squinting, etc. It projects the bright red dot and is very easy to find even if it's a good distance away by just following your iron sights.

Unicron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2021
    Unicron
    One thing red dots do is force you to be very consistent with presenting the pistol to your line of sight. Getting the hang of it with the red dot has improved my first shot speed with basic sights as well.

I was more worried about non-perfect scenarios; shooting from cover, on the run, high stress and such.

Got a chance to run the 507C (with Vulcan ACSS) in a few range trips before shooting with it @ a 3 gun match this past weekend.
    The reticle is a real winner in my books and will adopt the rest of my pistols with it.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Im sorry wth did I just watch?

I made it ten minutes in beyond your time marker then I skipped a bit. He lost me when he said "if you have a Glock and a 32 round mag, you can afford to use suppressive, probing, penetrating fire"

Tactical Muffin Man at least can shoot, but damn that is time I won't get back that I could've been shitposting or something :beat:

Top Bottom