Military Camp

Feinstein is at it again....this time with the NSA!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    This is what happens when people who are most concerned with getting drunk and visiting a glory hole every night also vote.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I wonder if the nameless low to mid level NSA/CIA analysts and such using these types of suppressive legislation in their daily jobs ever fear that the Feinstein's are going to leave them to the wolves and angry mobs when this country decides enough is enough??

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I think the Peter Principle applies to most politicians, they play the game buy friends and arrive at a level above their competence. When we wonder what is wrong with DC just listen/look at Pelosi/Reid/McCain they appear to be looking into the headlights with no thought present. It's really very scary, my father had a better saying that applies to politicians, crap always rises to the top of the tank.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I wonder if the nameless low to mid level NSA/CIA analysts and such using these types of suppressive legislation in their daily jobs ever fear that the Feinstein's are going to leave them to the wolves and angry mobs when this country decides enough is enough??

Nah. They sleep at night by lying to themselves, saying, "I'm not doing anything wrong... it's the law!"

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The biggest hoot about Feinstein is that she really thinks that's she's cool and a wonderful public servant! It has been verified that she leaves a trail of slime where ever she goes!

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The biggest hoot about Feinstein is that she really thinks that's she's cool and a wonderful public servant! It has been verified that she leaves a trail of slime where ever she goes!

Flash

No she doesn't. She knows exactly how dirty she is, helping her husband get all those no-bid contracts.

Top Bottom