• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Just heard on KLBJ that Sen. Feinstien has sent a letter to the FBI that she received from some woman, claiming that she was in evolved with Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh in HIGH SCHOOL. Apparently, he was supposed to have done something illegal. Do these Demoncraps have no shame? High school?? Damn, these rat bastards will stop at nothing to keep this man from serving on the court! I probably misspelled her name, but who gives a shit? I usually spell it: "senile bitch".
    DK Firearms

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Probably to Wray who will pass it to Rosenstein who will get a FISA warrant. So if he gets to be SCOTUS they can spy on him.
    If Trump hadn't been against Moore, Senate would be in pretty good shape.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Same thing they tried with Justice Thomas at his confirmation.

I would not doubt that some liberal female would not come up with some blatant lie just to try and derail the confirmation.

I hope McConnell stays the course as he has said he will do.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Next there will be and unnamed source who has information from a misconduct he supposedly committed while in kindergarten. They are really reaching at this point. Hey, when Ruth Ginsburg says it’s gone too far, it’s gone too far! Even some of the liberals are getting tired of this circus.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    ‘Pity the fool who wrote the letter. Assuming the FBI can regain some of their lost integrity, the heavy anvil of an FBI investigation will first and foremost fall on the letter writer. She may find herself in serious trouble before it’s over with!

In any case, Kavanaugh is on his way to the SCOTUS! This week delay was the last great hurrah the Dems can pull out.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    ‘Pity the fool who wrote the letter. Assuming the FBI can regain some of their lost integrity, the heavy anvil of an FBI investigation will first and foremost fall on the letter writer. She may find herself in serious trouble before it’s over with!

In any case, Kavanaugh is on his way to the SCOTUS! This week delay was the last great hurrah the Dems can pull out.

My friend, you are either dreaming or on something strong.

The FBI will go the other way and try to help cook something up on Kavanaugh. The FBI has lost pretty much all of its integrity. So what that a couple of slimey liberals got fired. There are plenty more still working there.

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    He was trying to get some nookie up at Inspiration Point in High School....oh the shame. Probably a good thing I have no desire to run for public office or be a sitting judge on the Supreme Court :)

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    According to a person familiar with the matter, the FBI does not now plan to launch a criminal investigation of the matter, which would normally be handled by local authorities, if it was within the statute of limitations. The FBI instead passed the material to the White House, as an update to Kavanaugh's background check, which already had been completed, the person said

So, even the FBI is going "meh, whatevs."

Top Bottom