Military Camp

Fell in love with this revolver at the gun store.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    My GP100 7-shot stainless model is one of my favorite wheelguns. I plan to shoot it much more often when ammo stops costing nearly $2 per round.
    Looking for a 6 shot. I saw a YouTube where the guy showed some ammo brands the base of the brass jammed on the 7 shot but not the 6 shot. Not good.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I purchased the gun yesterday and I am looking for ammo still today. I refuse to pay 99 dollars for 50 rounds or even more for 357. Range report as soon as I find ammo.
    You will absolutely love it. I have the SS version. It was my first .357. nice find!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Triple threat

0wFHk12h.jpg

ZTHmE4yh.jpg

View attachment 245655
    Them are some beautiful specimens. Is that Alaskan a .44 Mag?

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Looking for a 6 shot. I saw a YouTube where the guy showed some ammo brands the base of the brass jammed on the 7 shot but not the 6 shot. Not good.
    I own a 7 shot version. That was an issue on the early models. I've had at least 7 brands in mine with no issues. ymmv

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I guess something with the spacing on the cylinder. Between some wolf springs and some stone work, got the trigger SMOOTH 8lbs double and almost too light 2lbs single action. It's my leave loaded bedroom gun. Got it after I shot a mag that had been loaded for years through my xdm and had multiple ftf in a gun that's been 100% reliable.

Zazonkers

May 11, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Love my GP100 and SP101. Best revolvers I’ve ever fired, and agreed, wolf springs and trigger pulls make it a sweet shooter! Great find and have fun!

Top Bottom