ARJ Defense ad

Fell in love with this revolver at the gun store.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unicom

Well-Known
    May 19, 2016
    Racist for getting all black. What about the other races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I must be racist. Went for the stainless so I know it would work.
    20190517_130135.jpg

GP40X

Jan 1, 2021
    League City, TX
    I purchased the gun yesterday and I am looking for ammo still today. I refuse to pay 99 dollars for 50 rounds or even more for 357. Range report as soon as I find ammo.
    That's why I am now reloading I got lucky and picked up 400 brand new Hornady 38 Special cases, 700 Hornady 125 grn XTP bullets, a 500 count box of Xtreme 125 grn plated bullets, a pound of Unique, 2 LBS of Power Pistol, and have accrued 1600 small pistol primers over the course of the last month and a half (the primers were costly, $185.00 for a 1000 ct brick). Also was able to find 38 Spl dies, a Lee Hand Press, a beam scale, a Digital powder scale, and a Hornady powder trickler as well as a Lee loading manual. Brass cleaning is done with water, Dawn, salt, & vinegar in an old half gallon tea jug. The upfront equipment costs were kind of high but will amortize pretty quickly at current ammo prices for factory rounds. Bullets and powder show up from time to time.at decent prices but primers are problematic. Now if I can just find a GP100 Match Champion once I get the credit cards paid down...

wmg1299

Mar 20, 2014
    My GP100 7-shot stainless model is one of my favorite wheelguns. I plan to shoot it much more often when ammo stops costing nearly $2 per round.

Antares

Well-Known
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Finally got to shoot the gun and right out of the box it shot high but not being used to revolvers with that huge sight on the front it was probably me. I went to Amazon and found a front sight that is tritium for 35 dollars and purchased it. I have a bore sight and sighted the gun in with it the rear sight can be adjusted. I was amazed how easy it was to change the front sight. Now I have to wait on more bullets I was notified that Midway had 357 magnum at 40 bucks a box of 50 Fiocchi so I purchased 4 boxes. They will notify you when they get what you need when it comes in and they don't charge and arm and a leg like cheaper than dirt does. It is a fun gun to shoot I like it can't wait to try the 357 mag only had a box of 38 special.

Top Bottom