• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kizmazz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    houston
    FELON TRYING TO BUY HAND GUN IN HOUSTON. yesterday I received a call from a guy named Jeff with a phone number 407-756 61XX wanting to buy my pistol.He wanted me to drive to Memorial Mall and meet since he has no car.I told him no and asked about Texas DL and he said he had one.I then told him it would be on a Bill Of sale and he couldn't be a Felon.His response was "what if you don't know?" and I said you just told me so sorry!
    DK Firearms

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I'm sure it happens every day but fortunatly you were diligent enough to walk away.

However, at this point, no crime has been committed, and posting his name and number might not be a good idea. There's always a chance he could turn that back around on you. You never know what someone might do with the number.

Live and learn, and good on you for being on top of it.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    FELON TRYING TO BUY HAND GUN IN HOUSTON. yesterday I received a call from a guy named Jeff with a phone number 407-756 6157 wanting to buy my pistol.He wanted me to drive to Memorial Mall and meet since he has no car.I told him no and asked about Texas DL and he said he had one.I then told him it would be on a Bill Of sale and he couldn't be a Felon.His response was "what if you don't know?" and I said you just told me so sorry!

That area code..........407.........is Orlando, FL.

Okie556

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    Good job. Over the yrs I have refused to sell 3. These have all been in the last 10yrs.
    One had all the right answers but something just was stinky. I decided to keep it.
    One wanted to buy it w/ out of state DL on a construction crew & it was for one of his hands. Told it all up front so that one did not take long.
    Last one, I speak fair Spanish & when I asked if he was a citizen in Spanish he studdered aaaa OH yes. No sale there either.

Top Bottom