• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    OBAMA SAYS YES---13% of blacks are murders, drug dealers, rapist, burglers, etc,---OBAMA says it is the white mans fault and they should be allowed to vote. OBAMA is co-sponser, with another black, with a senate bill allowing ALL felons to vote. Our once fine country has turned into a shithole.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    It's a Presidential candidates opinion. I can't imagine it making it very far at all. Loosing rights is the core of being in prison.

I assume since this is in "News Articles" you have an article to cite?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    When it comes down to it, BO is still a lawyer and will pull as much lawyer tactics as he can to win the election. Same way he got into his first office seat in Chicago, play lawyer.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    What office did he hold in Chicago?

My bad, "Illinois" I should have said. In the state Senate seat election with Alice Palmer. Prior to this election of course BO held a muriad of positions in Chicago groups centering around civil/social programs.

With that I'd like to point to Chicago's state of discombobulation, the political machine and the cogs it has produced since the 50s as evidence that BO is not made of the stuff the country needs in order to be successful. Chicago's history is very telling.

Top Bottom