ARJ Defense ad

felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun and misdemeanor disorderly conduct

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Full Article

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.
    b

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

Military Camp

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    He looks like he is two beers short of a six pack.I hope he gets anger management instead of jail.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle
    .....so which was it? Prolly a regular 18.5" barreled shotgun or 16" barreled rifle knowing the media. :rolleyes:

The was pretty funny of him to do that though.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That's pretty hilarious. Thankfully no one was hurt. Many times I have felt like doing the same thing to my computer. I'm not playing with only half a deck though, which is probably why I've never done it. ;)

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    A man should be allowed to shoot his mower any time he reckons it needs a shootin . Of course if he's in a city, county or other incorporated area that does not allow the discharge of firearms he is in error and has to face the music.

I would be curious what the unregistered SBR may be and that opens a whole other path of bad ideas and problems started by this fella.:confused:

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    One of my brothers pulled and pulled on the starter of our mower for half an hour when I was a kid. He got pissed, poured gas on it and tossed a match at it!

:D

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Redneckicus ToomanyLoneStaricus is the species in question.

I've wanted to shoot a few things in my life... my car was one of them, on a few occasions. HKFiend can remember the majority.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    After I got my PM9 back from Kahr for the third time for FTFs, I took it out back and tried a mag through it and it still wouldn't finish the mag without 3-4 FTFs, I got pissed off, unloaded what was left in the mag and chamber, carried it into the garage, picked up the 4 1/2" angle grinder and cut it up into about 100 pieces and tossed it into the trash....man that felt so good.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX

I've wanted to shoot a few things in my life... my car was one of them, on a few occasions. HKFiend can remember the majority.

I seem to remember an incident somewhere around 12am on a friday or saturday night, that involved lots of busted knuckles working on your car, lots of screaming profanities that everyone on the street could probably hear, and a ratchet or two being thrown at the motor. ;)

In my own case, I've actually destroyed a computer monitor from shaking it so much when I reached my wits end working on a computer for hours on end and nothing worked. Mechanical objects sure do bring the best out in people, don't they? ;)

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin

When I was in GITMO.... a couple of friends of mine got pissed off at their beater car and drove it off a cliff.... right through a protected Iguana sanctuary and into protected waters. Not the smartest thing.

p.s. no one was in the car when it went over the cliff.

a44mag4dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Dead Push Mower

My wife stopped me just short of emptying my LBR (Long Barrel Revolver) into a Murry push mower. I am sure the recoil of the .44mag would have relieved much stress that day. Instead she took me down and bought me a nice riding mower. I really love that woman...:p

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    When I was in GITMO.... a couple of friends of mine got pissed off at their beater car and drove it off a cliff.... right through a protected Iguana sanctuary and into protected waters. Not the smartest thing.

p.s. no one was in the car when it went over the cliff.

What were you doing in GITMO? Did you forget to pay your taxes? :p

Top Bottom