• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    My wife usually carries in her purse but would like to start carrying on her person. What are our female members using to conceal carry? Or what are our members wives using?
    Military Camp

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    My GF uses a belly band when running outside or in tshirt and yoga pants.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I would recommend Bravo Concealment out of Alamo Texas though they do not carry every handgun brand/model. https://www.bravoconcealment.com/

I also recommend Eclipse Holsters out of Williamsburg Virginia. They have availability of the utiliclip which I understand attaches to any garment even yoga pants very securely. Only issue I would think at some point would be the strength of the waistband vs the weight of the firearm. https://eclipseholsters.com/

Both are great American owned companies who manufacture their products locally where they are!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I guess that would depend on what she wants to carry and how she typically dresses. Belly bands tend to work well with a little .380 for summer casual clothing.

But if your wife wears a dress, or coveralls, or something, other options might be required.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    My wife usually carries in her purse but would like to start carrying on her person. What are our female members using to conceal carry? Or what are our members wives using?

Orbie,

Both my lady & my adult daughter carry in a "garter-belt style" SUSPENSION holster (with waist-belt), which works well with skirts/dresses that are knee-length or longer.
    (About 2 years ago, a STREET THUG from Austin found out how fast that her little Makerov 9x18mm pistol comes out of the holster & "from under a tea-length", i.e., LONG skirt.)

Note: I mentioned this to my lady earlier this evening & she said to tell the ladies, that IF you are wearing a shorter skirt than mid-kneecap length to learn "the stewardess squat", so that you don't expose your pistol if you bend over (for example) to fasten a child's car seat or to pick something up off the ground.

Imo, "purse carry" is DANGEROUS for at least 2 reasons:

1. MANY purses get "snatched" every day in the USA.
    AND
    2. IF her purse is stolen, she has lost her SD pistol AND has armed a street criminal.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Here’s my video on the Dene Adams corset carry. I liked carrying that way, but I got heartburn and the corset bothered me all the time with that.

Now I use a gun belt and a Gun Goddess kydex holster OWB at 8:00 (Lefty). The firearm pops in and stays put which is necessary. Restroom tips all day long for a lady wearing a firearm on her belt are no joke. Luckily this skirt here had belt loops (rare for skirts).
    cxZRL1.jpg

Attachments

• cxZRL1.jpg
      cxZRL1.jpg
      2.4 MB · Views: 483

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016

Attachments

• gHc8sI.png
      gHc8sI.png
      760.1 KB · Views: 456
    Last edited:

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Also, I absolutely changed the way I dressed to carry. Wasn’t happy about that.

Even so, there are some times I still purse carry or backpack because I can’t easily carry on body that day due to what I’m wearing so F it.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Thanks. Is there a specific brand she prefers. Maybe some are more comfortable or secure than others?
    Ultimate Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry | Black .
    I got it on Amazon for $25.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom