• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_FIVE-O

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Houston-Laredo
    I have left my heater resting on the toilet paper holder plenty of times while taking a crap, but never forgot to take it with me. Shit happens! Literally!
    Guns International

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    A friend of mine who owns a tire and brake store services quite a number of FBI agents from the Los Angeles office, and on two separate occasions two different special agents left their weapons in his waiting room. No b.s.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Hmm, maybe this would be a good use for a belly band for those of us that don't already use one? Have your standard holster on and a belly band under your shirt just for this exact occasion. Instead of un-holstering your gun and putting it on the toilet paper dispenser, on the coat hangar (bad idea), back of the toilet, etc, just move the gun to your belly band so it's still retained. Personally, I just generally avoid taking a dump in public bathrooms if I can avoid it. They're generally pretty nasty anyways.

Chad45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    El Paso
    Shit does happen, but if that gun ended up in the wrong hands, or even a felony committed with that handgun before it was retrieved would have been horrible.

spence76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    OK, so then there is the question of does an IRS agent really need to be authorized to carry a weapon. I guess some people get irate when they find out they are going to be audited but I mean come on, The IRS are considered federal Law enforcement officers.

murfdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Pearland,TX
    OK, so then there is the question of does an IRS agent really need to be authorized to carry a weapon. I guess some people get irate when they find out they are going to be audited but I mean come on, The IRS are considered federal Law enforcement officers.

That is my thought Law enforcement what a joke!

Murfdog

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso

Would "YOU" want to be the person trying to seize assets from some poor, non tax paying SOB, without a gun ?

THAT is one of the reasons why they need to be armed.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    When I was stationed in North Carolina ol' Sheriff Brown of Onslow County left his pistol in the shitter of the Wal-Mart on Western Blvd. Luckily a local preacher found it instead of someone of low morals and turned it into the police. I got a good laugh out of that because him and his department had a reputation for giving the military the run around on CHLs.

Top Bottom