Fence Work Pricing

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I’d go with the 10,000.00 range. Those 4x4 cattle panels ( galvanized ) will need to be treated to accept paint. Use a good paint.....( see expensive ) or you will be repainting often. Also galvanized is a pain to weld.
Biggest problem with welding galvanized metal are the fumes in an enclosed area with no proper ventilation as the fums can make you sick or even kill you.

And the great thing about galvanized steel is the zinc coating is for reducing corrosion. Painting is more for cosmetic purposes than actually needing for corrosion protection.

EZ-E

Freedom vs Tyranny 2020
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
Also does the fence line need to be mulched down? We just did our property earlier this year & it was $1250 a day or $5K for the week.

plinkr

Feb 18, 2019
US
Also does the fence line need to be mulched down? We just did our property earlier this year & it was $1250 a day or $5K for the week.
Cleared yes. Mulched not necessarily.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
San Antonio
I’d go with the 10,000.00 range. Those 4x4 cattle panels ( galvanized ) will need to be treated to accept paint. Use a good paint.....( see expensive ) or you will be repainting often. Also galvanized is a pain to weld.
I didn't know about the paint on galvanized metal. I'll have to read up on it. I don't think any such treatment was proposed. Thanks!

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
San Antonio
It's pretty much clear. There are a few areas of grass overgrowth and one small mountain laurel to cut. Other fences are much worse than this one.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
San Antonio
Depends on diameter of pipe 2" vs 4"

I know a guy that has a steel supply house, ill give him a call tomorrow
There is no way to respond to this without going in the OOC thread...

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member