Fiesta Bowl Champions!

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
LOL It was a fun game to watch! There towards the last I thought UT had lost for sure. Glad I kept watching!

roughneck266

May 27, 2008
I absolutely LOVED that game! heck it was the only game of the entire weekend that went the way I wanted it to.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
UT did ok, but I root for the Aggies always .

A&M class of 99
My condolences to you.

DrBart2 said:
LOL It was a fun game to watch! There towards the last I thought UT had lost for sure. Glad I kept watching!
As big of a fan as I am of Texas and after the way they played that game, I'm glad they didn't play in the national championship game. I think Florida would have taken them.

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
As big of a fan as I am of Texas and after the way they played that game, I'm glad they didn't play in the national championship game. I think Florida would have taken them.
My wife is true Cajun French from southern Louisiana and is a big supporter of LSU. I think what amazes me the most about watching LSU and UT is how incredibly different they can play from one week to the next. Sometimes I try to look closely at the players to see if there are impostors wearing their uniforms! How can a team be so great one weekend and then be so terrible the next??!!! I know it depends on who they are playing, but it just seems odd to me. And a bit frusturating!!:banghead:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members