• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I been struggling with a respiratory illness since February it went away but, then came back 2 weeks later in March. Recently Ive been having really high fevers for days doctors thought it was broncitus. Well after months of being sick turns out i had strep throat. My mom said ask the doctor for Penicillin. After 10 min. of taking my fever broke, strength came back, no more cough, and my skin coloring came back! My throat is still a little rough. As of today I get fever off and on but, I feel im getting better. If yall would include me in your prayers, I'd appreciate it. I had a near death experience at age 6 with some kind of illness.(not related) My name is Marshall. Thanks guys.
    Venture Surplus ad

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Well it is Easter the biggest miracle in the christian faith. So it should be easy to pray for your quick and complete recovery. good luck and hope to see you at the next shoot

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Well went back to the doctor. Did some chest x rays. I have a small bacteria bug in my lungs. Its not from saw dust. So I got put on the big guns. My mom called my boss. Because I was crying too much to even talk. She told him the story then we all started crying because him and a lot of the men at work are like my family. My dad never taught me much and I look up to these men and trust them. They are up standing figures. He said Im a major asset to the company hes lucky to have me. He likes me, calls me buddy etc. Then said dont worry my job is secure, health is very important. They will pray for me. Get well!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Hope you feel better. Strep can have many sequelae, so make sure and be aware of anything new symptoms that might express themselves in the next few months after you get better.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Oh man, I know how you feel. I've had strep a few times, but one year it really knocked me on my ass. I thought it was just a cold and let it fester too long. Ended up with secondary infections and pneumonia on top of it as well. Hope you feel better soon.

Top Bottom